LAF, Profile wheel, Rare S&M seats, S&M Tuffman

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2009 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2009 8:47 PM

Ok... I want a new frame and need the cash to buy one. Will trade for an LTF or Sunday Funday, or any Wave2.



The following parts for $300 shipped. Or just the frame and rear wheel for $225 shipped.



LAF frame in baby blue (some small dents in downtube), 20.75 TT, and weight around 4.8 lbs. $150 shipped

ProfileSS hub, 48h w/ 10t Ti driver laced to a Sun BFR. $130 shipped

28t Tuffman in red SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Either S&M Shield Seat $70 shipped

Haro bars $20 shipped

KMC Chain $10 shipped

FIT seatpost, cut down real small. $15 shipped



First pic is to show the frame.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Profile Wheel

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Tuffman

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Seats

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

S&M Freak

4/14/2009 7:46 PM

Tuffman got sold!!

New deals up!!

|

S&M Freak

4/14/2009 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2009 8:35 PM

hey dude i think i just bought a headset from you on another site. Got it yesterday thanks bro how much you looking for that back wheel

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/14/2009 8:42 PM

CGCaps wrote:

hey dude i think i just bought a headset from you on another site. Got it yesterday thanks bro how much you looking for that back wheel

Yea... that was me.

Don't forget to leave feedback on the site!

Anyways... I don't really want to part the wheel and frame.

But if the offer is right then I can't refuse.

I'd sell it buy itself for $175 shipped. Or $130 shipped with a 13t cog and not the Ti driver.

|

S&M Freak

4/14/2009 8:45 PM

dude i just tried but im new so it wont let me

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/14/2009 8:48 PM

CGCaps wrote:

dude i just tried but im new so it wont let me

Yea... you have to have 25 posts to leave feedback... go comment on my bikes!! Haha!!

|

S&M Freak

4/14/2009 9:16 PM

Man if only i had 250 to blow but this dude is legit

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/15/2009 2:56 PM

BUMP!!!!

|

S&M Freak

4/15/2009 6:33 PM

dude I want one of those seats

|

4/15/2009 6:42 PM

meanwun wrote:

dude I want one of those seats

They're not cheap. And are super hard to come buy.

|

S&M Freak

4/15/2009 6:47 PM

If you say 300 hundred for everything and 250 for the rear wheel. Ill give you 50 for the frame. THANKS

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

4/15/2009 6:53 PM

1m2a3t4t wrote:

If you say 300 hundred for everything and 250 for the rear wheel. Ill give you 50 for the frame. THANKS

Tell me where it says I'm selling my rear wheel for $250?

I said the frame and wheel for $250.

|

S&M Freak

4/15/2009 7:11 PM

meanwun wrote:

dude I want one of those seats

Philtor210 wrote:

They're not cheap. And are super hard to come buy.

i got the 1st one

|

4/15/2009 7:30 PM

Trade you my SUNDAY WAVE 1st edition teal for this PLEASEEEE!!!! ill pay shippin

|

4/15/2009 7:30 PM

Just for the LAF frame ONLY

|

4/15/2009 7:32 PM

My frame iss soooo niceeeeee, no joke pleaseeeee!!! just dent on the bottom chainstay THATS IT, other than that itsss pristtennnneee

|

4/15/2009 7:45 PM

pleasseeeeeee i reallllly want this fuckkin framme!!!!!!!!!!! ill pay shippin for u to ship it to me!! pleasee man pleasee!!

|

4/15/2009 8:52 PM

1m2a3t4t wrote:

If you say 300 hundred for everything and 250 for the rear wheel. Ill give you 50 for the frame. THANKS

Philtor210 wrote:

Tell me where it says I'm selling my rear wheel for $250?

I said the frame and wheel for $250.

Oh SORRY my bad. thanks

|

[]D [] []V[] []D

4/15/2009 10:15 PM

yeah just pm me price on the seat

|

4/15/2009 10:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:24 PM

sunday1206 wrote:

pleasseeeeeee i reallllly want this fuckkin framme!!!!!!!!!!! ill pay shippin for u to ship it to me!! pleasee man pleasee!!

I don't want an OG Sunday... I'm saving for a new S&M Frame.

$250 for the wheel and the frame. You can sell yours then get back to me.

|

S&M Freak

4/15/2009 10:21 PM

meanwun wrote:

yeah just pm me price on the seat

Big shield $70 shipped

All over Shield $90 shipped

|

S&M Freak

4/16/2009 11:33 AM

If I find buyers for both the frame and the wheel I'll sell them separate.

$150 shipped LAF
$150 shipped Profile wheel

|

S&M Freak

4/16/2009 1:28 PM

dude thats a good deal on the frame i dont really need one but if you dont sell it in two days ill have the money for you.

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/16/2009 1:36 PM

CGCaps wrote:

dude thats a good deal on the frame i dont really need one but if you dont sell it in two days ill have the money for you.

Alright... I just need a buyer for the wheel now.

|

S&M Freak

4/16/2009 1:40 PM

My bad bro i meant if no one bought it from you in two days i would buy it lol sorry dude so we will see in two days if you still have it you know im good for it.

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/16/2009 3:29 PM

CGCaps wrote:

My bad bro i meant if no one bought it from you in two days i would buy it lol sorry dude so we will see in two days if you still have it you know im good for it.

Well yea... I understood that. But I need a buyer for the wheel before I sell you the frame.

|

S&M Freak

4/16/2009 5:48 PM

ok cool bro

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

4/17/2009 5:32 PM

up ttt

|

S&M Freak

4/17/2009 5:46 PM

how much for the seats

|

4/17/2009 7:14 PM

meanwun wrote:

yeah just pm me price on the seat

Philtor210 wrote:

Big shield $70 shipped

All over Shield $90 shipped

|

S&M Freak