LET THE HATE BEGIN!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2012 7:09 AM

I need scooter parts.

Threadless Headset
Threadless Forks
some type of compression (ICS kit or SCS)

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:12 AM

I'm not going to say ONE FUCKING WORD.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 7:14 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

I'm not going to say ONE FUCKING WORD.

you said 8 dip

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:18 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

I'm not going to say ONE FUCKING WORD.

Dee Hos wrote:

you said 8 dip

Get fucked. Why don't you sell your Xbox, bike, and buy scooter parts? We'd all be better off.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 7:21 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Get fucked. Why don't you sell your Xbox, bike, and buy scooter parts? We'd all be better off.

because i have a dialed ass bike and im not done learning stuff on it so why dont you grow up a tiny bit and go sell your bosses bike parts.

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:22 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

because i have a dialed ass bike and im not done learning stuff on it so why dont you grow up a tiny bit and go sell your bosses bike parts.

Which of my bike parts are my boss's? I built up my entire bike before I worked in the shop.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 7:23 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

you said 8 dip

Photo
|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 7:25 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

Which of my bike parts are my boss's? I built up my entire bike before I worked in the shop.

you make no sense, if you dont have scooter parts (which you probably dont) leave. I dont care what you have to say youre really an idiot lol..i said go sel your bosses parts. like the one who pays you to sell their parts? can i do that? will you work under me to sell my parts?

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:26 AM

literally made me lol

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

3/1/2012 7:29 AM

iridebmx2122 wrote:

literally made me lol

when you shipping my driver and pawls?

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:35 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

you make no sense, if you dont have scooter parts (which you probably dont) leave. I dont care what you have to say youre really an idiot lol..i said go sel your bosses parts. like the one who pays you to sell their parts? can i do that? will you work under me to sell my parts?

As far as I know, my boss doesn't have any parts to sell. The bike shop might, but my boss doesn't. I wouldn't work for you, because I don't want to be associated in any way with your shady past.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 7:36 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

As far as I know, my boss doesn't have any parts to sell. The bike shop might, but my boss doesn't. I wouldn't work for you, because I don't want to be associated in any way with your shady past.

yeah, well go sell your store's parts......since you cant find your own to make money off of...lOLLLLLL

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:42 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

yeah, well go sell your store's parts......since you cant find your own to make money off of...lOLLLLLL

You're right, I'm too busy riding my parts. I'm sorry I don't trade out my frame every other week, I guess I'd rather ride. Have fun with your Xbox and scooter, I'll have fun doing barspins and riding my bike.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 7:46 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

You're right, I'm too busy riding my parts. I'm sorry I don't trade out my frame every other week, I guess I'd rather ride. Have fun with your Xbox and scooter, I'll have fun doing barspins and riding my bike.

hahaha all you talk about is barspins, sad thats your best trick...and i havent traded my ltf in about 5 months, since i bought it. i just got another for dirt cheap and sold it for twice what i paid on here....

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

3/1/2012 7:53 AM

Dee Hos wrote:

hahaha all you talk about is barspins, sad thats your best trick...and i havent traded my ltf in about 5 months, since i bought it. i just got another for dirt cheap and sold it for twice what i paid on here....

Barspins aren't my best trick, I just know you can't do them because you've admitted it. I want to see some more of your photography. Will you post more?

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/1/2012 8:45 AM

i have a compleet that i wont part out. its one of those blunt compleets.
blunt grips
blunt stripper bars
i dont rember what forks they are but they were like 90 bucks
blunt metal core wheels
blunt envy deck.
its purple and green. text for more info and pics 6033404920

|

refs- FIT_bOyEE(frame), Lee_Rager(pegs), milou(cranks), Matt.Ray.12345(frame), Joe martinez(frame), effigy(seat), genesis(dsi), the_bmxist(shoes), superstardk(frame)(bunch of other stuff), coathangerabortion(forks+bars) +more people

3/1/2012 8:49 AM

poohbear603 wrote:

i have a compleet that i wont part out. its one of those blunt compleets.
blunt grips
blunt stripper bars
i dont rember what forks they are but they were like 90 bucks
blunt metal core wheels
blunt envy deck.
its purple and green. text for more info and pics 6033404920

texted

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!