Trades?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2017 1:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2017 4:27 AM

Willing to trade my
S&m hucker 20.75 (feeler)
Skavenger 20.5 bridge
odyssey thunderbolts 175mm lhd ,
Animal akimbo cranks 175mm
Animal jump off remix stem
Animal mrFL Stem
Stranger topload

Looking for 4 piece bars (preferably fit or S&m) ,
165 crank
guarded sprocket,
animal topload

|

3/8/2017 2:39 AM

Bump

|

3/8/2017 5:30 AM

Willing to sell the akimbos? If so how much?

|

3/8/2017 8:48 AM

NJride wrote:

Willing to trade my
S&m hucker 20.75 (feeler)
Skavenger 20.5 bridge
odyssey thunderbolts 175mm lhd ,
Animal akimbo cranks ...more

How much to buy the thunderbolts
Do you have the warranty card?

|

3/8/2017 9:33 AM

Have fit key guard sprocket in 25t black, and fit high top stem in black.

|

3/11/2017 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2017 9:06 PM

yourguymando23 wrote:

Willing to sell the akimbos? If so how much?

My bad 110 plus shipping just ordered new crank bolts

|

3/11/2017 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2017 9:05 PM

NJride wrote:

Willing to trade my
S&m hucker 20.75 (feeler)
Skavenger 20.5 bridge
odyssey thunderbolts 175mm lhd ,
Animal akimbo cranks ...more

Kush1 wrote:

How much to buy the thunderbolts
Do you have the warranty card?

100 shipped

|

3/11/2017 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2017 7:40 PM

bmxrider000 wrote:

Have fit key guard sprocket in 25t black, and fit high top stem in black.

Only interested in a animal topload what's the price an condition on the key guard though??

|

4/23/2017 9:04 PM

NJride wrote:

Willing to trade my
S&m hucker 20.75 (feeler)
Skavenger 20.5 bridge
odyssey thunderbolts 175mm lhd ,
Animal akimbo cranks ...more

New stuff added

|

4/24/2017 7:04 AM

Bump

|

4/24/2017 3:23 PM

6027839086 text me

|

6027839086

4/24/2017 10:59 PM

ScramHype wrote:

6027839086 text me

I hit you

|

4/25/2017 6:22 AM

I've got a black animal topload. Shoot me a text 7402745556

|

4/25/2017 8:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2017 8:13 PM

What side drive are the Animal cranks? I have a set of 165mm cranks and I don't like how short they feel

Email me at
Msd_slo2015@yahoo.com

I'm not on here enough to be sure I see your reply

|

4/28/2017 6:45 AM

How much for the frame?? 970-313-8346 msg me for details!

|

4/30/2017 9:59 AM

Bump

|

4/30/2017 11:04 AM

I got a front wheel off a mongoose mode 900. It's double wall and the hub is a quando. It's not bent at all and the spokes are all tight. If you are interested you can send me an offer at 43five 51two 582zero

|

5/10/2017 10:39 PM

rgm19000 wrote:

I got a front wheel off a mongoose mode 900. It's double wall and the hub is a quando. It's not bent at all and the spokes are ...more

Bump

|