sell me some of your used parts

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2015 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2015 9:09 PM

Paypal ready as usual,

guard sprocket 25t bolt drive 24mm spindle hole. Open to nearly anything that fits the spec as long as it's black and at 80% or better condition.

Also, in The market for a pivotal Seat And post combo. Will consider most anything

Also, if anyone Has Some animal big 4 or fit Bennys im prolly down to buy those as well.

Post what you got And what you want for it shipped to CO!

Thanks guys im trylng to get The second whip up And running so i can get a homie back into bmx cuz his shit got jacked And he hadnt been able to to replace it yet.

Edit: only need a pivotal post now

|

9/29/2015 9:51 PM

bump. i'm tryna give you fuckers some money, lol.

|

9/29/2015 10:17 PM

26 shipped either item, do both for 40 .. Let me know if interested I have the seat but no post. Seat is brand new condition.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/30/2015 8:26 AM

Yo dude, i lost your number, you still want those big fours?? I forgot all about it because I had a show and some shit going on but i'm good now, if you still have my number shoot me a text, i got my PayPal sorted for the transaction as well.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/30/2015 9:08 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yo dude, i lost your number, you still want those big fours?? I forgot all about it because I had a show and some shit going ...more

I don't have yours for some reason, text me at 71nine-seven61-67O1

|

9/30/2015 9:10 AM

The Horror Contact wrote:

26 shipped either item, do both for 40 .. Let me know if interested I have the seat but no post. Seat is brand new condition. ...more

if that sprocket fits a 24mm spindle
text me at 71nine-seven61-67O1smile

|

9/30/2015 5:59 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

26 shipped either item, do both for 40 .. Let me know if interested I have the seat but no post. Seat is brand new condition. ...more

trainwrex wrote:

if that sprocket fits a 24mm spindle
text me at 71nine-seven61-67O1smile

Itll fit. My phones is broke.. have an email I can contact you at?

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/30/2015 6:15 PM

Tyler.ruona@gmAiI

|

9/30/2015 8:03 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Tyler.ruona@gmAiI

email sent

|

REFS-

9/30/2015 8:11 PM

animal pivitol with unknown aluminum post

|

10/1/2015 3:59 AM

Have this Sexton seat as well in like new condition.

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

10/1/2015 6:17 PM

All good man, posting here as asked so there is no worries. If ya have any questions or wanna post asking if Im a legit seller on here, please do so you feel safe and secure.

|

REFS-