LF: Black Rhyno XL's or GSports, Black 48S Cranks, Black TL Stem

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2015 4:26 PM

I feel like title explains it basically.
Just looking for decent condition on all 3, doesn't have to be perfect really..

I am considering the camo Rhyno XLs off ebay but I still kind of want just black tbh.. so I mean if you have a decent set in black that'd be cool.

Cranks don't matter aslong as there isn't any paint wear and they don't have wobble orissues with coming loose.

Stem all I want is it to be TL and have a recessed area for the topcap.

|

1/11/2015 5:44 PM

I have green Rollcages that are 2months old. $75 shipped takes em. Brake rub on the rear. Little bit of oven cleaner will take off the anodize and then boom youve got a fresh set of shiny raw gsports. $20 more and youve got a seat, seatpost, and brand new Volume VLM grips.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/11/2015 5:45 PM

I can even get them powdered black for pretty cheap if you wanted to pay for the powdercoat. Would still be cheaper than retail price.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

4/13/2015 6:40 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have green Rollcages that are 2months old. $75 shipped takes em. Brake rub on the rear. Little bit of oven cleaner will take off the anodize and then boom youve got a fresh set of shiny raw gsports. $20 more and youve got a seat, seatpost, and brand new Volume VLM grips.

You still got these? Got a friend super interested in them and I might be too aha...

|

The Trendy One
"You're Like The Dollar Store David Grant..."
xxohioanxx - "finger azn girl, finger comes out smelling like sesame chicken"

4/13/2015 6:47 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

bkd705 wrote:

You still got these? Got a friend super interested in them and I might be too aha...

Yes i do text 3145605050

|

4/13/2015 8:09 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

bkd705 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yes i do text 3145605050

Costs me like 50c a text cuz I'm canadian, you got facebook? Or just DM me on insta

@BKD705

|

The Trendy One
"You're Like The Dollar Store David Grant..."
xxohioanxx - "finger azn girl, finger comes out smelling like sesame chicken"

4/13/2015 12:05 PM

I have what I think are demolition revolt cranks. Solid spindle. 48spline. $55 shipped

Profile push stem. Couple spots where the anodize is scraped off. $40 shipped NOT COUNTERTOPPED BUT A BADASS STEM NONETHELESS

$90 shipped for both. Paypal fee included in that.

|