LF Chrome/Polished Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2014 8:19 AM

Yo! Looking for chrome or polished cranks, sprocket, Mini's, bars, forks, stem, and Tripod post. Let me know what you have.

|

Refs: ecuadevil, kymike, Hatebreeder
Use to buy and sell under the name blackmammoth but spaced on the password.

2/8/2014 8:41 AM

chrome S&M Grand Slam XLT bars. great shape.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

2/8/2014 9:08 AM

polished toploads, S&M race xlt or Fly alta . Alta is mint, S&M is in good to very good condition

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

2/10/2014 11:19 AM

Bumpity-bump.

^ Still considering the bars and Race XLT above.

|

Refs: ecuadevil, kymike, Hatebreeder
Use to buy and sell under the name blackmammoth but spaced on the password.

2/10/2014 9:57 PM

Also have pol. Tripod post but will only sell with seat. Tan suede fly , the slim version. 25 ish shipped. Or 50 for stem and seat/post.

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

2/11/2014 6:31 PM

I have a chrome 20.75 subrossa frame

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

2/11/2014 6:48 PM

I have a chrome post and a black fly tripod
I have chrome bar ends and chrome headset caps and spacers. oh and chrome odyssey pegs.

hit me up 4184406861

|