LF Front Load Stem

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2018 5:22 PM

Looking for a Front load stem and want to see whats out there.
Prefered brands Animal, Odyssey, BSD, Fit But open to hear any offers.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/25/2018 10:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Looking for a Front load stem and want to see whats out there.
Prefered brands Animal, Odyssey, BSD, Fit But open to hear any ...more

Photo

I've got a few
Profile Premium Fly Hoffman
|

1/26/2018 6:18 AM

Damn i wish that Fly was Black that would be really sick.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/26/2018 10:16 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Damn i wish that Fly was Black that would be really sick.

Could always paint over the gold haha use peelable paint so if you wanna switch back just peel it off

|

1/27/2018 5:33 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Could always paint over the gold haha use peelable paint so if you wanna switch back just peel it off

No thanks, i don't buy painted aluminum parts.

|

2/4/2018 8:40 AM

I have a purple cult mind control V2, and a fly potencia, that's been rawed. To remove the anodizing, all you have to do is spray some oven cleaner, and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Leave it raw or polish it up. Just a suggestion, if you have a color you don't like.

|

2/5/2018 7:04 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I have a purple cult mind control V2, and a fly potencia, that's been rawed. To remove the anodizing, all you have to do is ...more

Ill pass on those stems, i know how to raw stems out i just don't like wasting my time when i could find something i don't have to strip.

|

2/12/2018 8:35 AM

You actually WANT a FL stem?

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

2/13/2018 8:00 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

You actually WANT a FL stem?

Get the fuck outta here with your dumb comments.

|