LF Matching Pair Of Rims

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2014 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2014 6:15 PM

I am looking to buy or trade for a nice pair of matching thirty-six hole rims preferably in black, let me know what you have. Pictures would be nice.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

7/31/2014 1:04 PM

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

7/31/2014 4:03 PM

Would you part the rims out or only sell the wheels as completes I already have hubs and spokes I just need a pair of rims to lace them up to.

|

8/1/2014 2:54 PM

The rims are probably the most desirable part of the setup so it's not really worth it for me to part the rest of them out. If you want to part them out after I don't care I just don't need them.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

8/1/2014 3:31 PM

WuTrailClan wrote:

Would you part the rims out or only sell the wheels as completes I already have hubs and spokes I just need a pair of rims to ...more

Hey if you buy them I would be interested in both hub and spokes.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/1/2014 9:03 PM

$20/hubs & spokes shipped
$45/Rims shipped

Fair to you guys?
Can have them ready to ship Monday. If you confirm by Sunday I'll send you a picture of the shipping label on the box then you can paypal me. Will have limited computer access during the weekend so text me (too won 5) 5 won zero - three 7 five five
(i'm paranoid about posting numbers haha) and my name is Al.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

8/1/2014 9:57 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

$20/hubs & spokes shipped
$45/Rims shipped

Fair to you guys?
Can have them ready to ship Monday. If you confirm by Sunday ...more

Ok do you have an iPhone so I can text you and what's your paypal I'll send payment right now

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/2/2014 11:19 AM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

The rims are probably the most desirable part of the setup so it's not really worth it for me to part the rest of them out. If ...more

Never mind I'm out on those rims I did not notice that they were pinned.

|