LF Profile Cassette

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2017 10:11 AM

I'm looking for a 3/8 axle profile cassette mini/totem/elite. also looking for hubset or complete wheels with profile hubs.

|

" If life gets to hard, just give up"

10/23/2017 1:50 PM

I have a brand new black totem , laced to a gsport chrome birdcage, never been used .

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/23/2017 4:27 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

I have a brand new black totem , laced to a gsport chrome birdcage, never been used .

You mind texting me pictures? (760)917-9501

|

10/23/2017 6:15 PM

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Definitely, I just moved to San Diego, still have everything boxed up. I'll get it out and send ya pics. I actually have a couple Profile hub sets, I'll send ya pics of what I have very soon

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/24/2017 10:12 AM

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Definitely, I just moved to San Diego, still have everything boxed up. I'll get it out and send ya pics. I actually have a ...more

Sounds great, thanks man!

|

10/24/2017 6:37 PM

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Definitely, I just moved to San Diego, still have everything boxed up. I'll get it out and send ya pics. I actually have a ...more

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Sorry for the delay, was just in the garage locating everything. Have more boxes to move and pull everything out. Wanted to stay in contact and let ya know /didn't forget.

|

REFS-

10/31/2017 8:47 AM

Sorry for the delay, was just in the garage locating everything. Have more boxes to move and pull everything out. Wanted to ...more

Any updates?

|

11/2/2017 4:27 PM

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Sorry for the delay, was just in the garage locating everything. Have more boxes to move and pull everything out. Wanted to ...more

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Any updates?

Did ya get my pm?

|

REFS-

11/3/2017 8:22 AM

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Any updates?

Did ya get my pm?

I did, and I believe I responded.

|

11/3/2017 5:38 PM

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

Any updates?

Did ya get my pm?

awwyeahit'sme wrote:

I did, and I believe I responded.

Do you have an email I can send ya a bunch of pics too?

|

REFS-

11/3/2017 11:19 PM

I have a wheelset with minis and 3/8" front and rear axles. RHD Sun envy rims in red, blue Profile hbs and white spokes. I'll send pics, if interested. 13T race cassette driver.

|