FOUND

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2018 8:15 AM

I really need a 22mm Spline Drive insert from a United Machinez sprocket. I would be more than willing to pay you just for the insert if you aren't using it, or I will buy a used Machinez Sprocket if it comes with the 22mm insert.

Let me know what ya got!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/11/2018 10:30 PM

Transition BMX bro

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/12/2018 1:17 AM

Im pretty sure I have one.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

1/12/2018 6:07 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

Really?! Could you please hook a brother up? Also, it has to be a United one. I bought a Mutiny insert and it doesn't work with my United Cranks. Let me know what you want for it & your PayPal address, I can PayPal you asap.

And @ Brayden I can't afford to buy a whole new sprocket right now just for the insert, so I figured I'd check here for a used one or a spare insert alone.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/12/2018 6:27 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Really?! Could you please hook a brother up? Also, it has to be a United one. I bought a Mutiny insert and it doesn't work ...more

On a second note, Ben at 4Down found one in his toolbox for me and is sending it my way!

I appreciate though. I'll be hitting you up if it doesn't work out!

|

1/12/2018 7:44 AM

Sweet Tim! Hopefully it works! I really want to see your new bike all together!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/12/2018 8:05 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks bud! I can't wait to see it together too!

Just ordered my seat and some stickers for my seat tube. Once my PayPal funds clear into my account (eBay sales), I'll be ordering my wheels and rolling!

|

1/12/2018 8:18 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just ordered my seat and some stickers for my seat tube. Once my PayPal ...more

Ooooh, what hubs and rims are you going to use?

|

1/12/2018 8:22 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

What if I told you...
Photo

silly tongue

|

1/12/2018 8:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2018 8:25 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just ordered my seat and some stickers for my seat tube. Once my PayPal ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

What if I told you...
Photo

silly tongue

Aren't those the wheels you're trying to sell? I'm confused... unless your joking with me... hmmm...blink

|

1/12/2018 8:30 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Aren't those the wheels you're trying to sell? I'm confused... unless your joking with me... hmmm...blink

Sold them on eBay actually lol

But nope, not the same. These will have black nipples..grin

Couldn't see myself riding any other coaster or rim, these are truly the best that I've ever rode. Just like with my forks, sold em to buy new ones. Just looking to have an entirely new bike for once. Other than the handlebars that is, I got hooked up w them and only rode them for a couple weeks before breaking my wrist. Haven't ever found bars as comfortable. + when I broke my wrist, the bottom of the vertical tube on the bars dented into a functional bottle opener. Can't get rid of them now, they're customtongue

|

1/12/2018 8:38 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Couldn't see myself riding any other ...more

Well that's cool! I don't drink so the bottle opener wouldn't give me anyuse, but for other people who that's sick! I'm sure if a drank I'd love something like that! But those are some pretty solid wheels Tim, I like to spend a bit more I guess for Gsport rims. They're really the only rims I like, and that I'll ever really need too lol, but if I rode a coaster I'd probably pick up the wheels you were selling becasue for $285 or whatever it was is a steal! Especially for like new wheels, but I don't see myself on a coaster anytime soon, or at all really, I love my cassettes which is why I went all out on my new back wheel with a Profile Mini and a Gsport Ribcage... I can't wait to see the finished product though Tim!

|

1/12/2018 8:44 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

What if I told you...
Photo

silly tongue

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

So... wait.... you sold your old wheels that were just like the ones you are ordering because the old ones didn't have black nipples?

|

1/12/2018 8:49 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Well that's cool! I don't drink so the bottle opener wouldn't give me anyuse, but for other people who that's sick! I'm sure ...more

If it weren't for the Nasas, I'd run Gsports aswell.

The Nasa rims are essentially rebranded Ribcages, for $25 cheaper per rim! And I personally think BSD is an awesome company to support. Though I do doubt that they come with a warranty anywhere near as good as Gsports, they are still bomb proof rims, and the only ones that I haven't destroyed for that matter! I've ran through both Birdcages(easy) and Odyssey 7kas(not as easy) like they were nothing, so finally having found a rim that lasted more than a year of my riding, I don't think I'll ever ride anything else!

Gsport Ribcage
- reinforced spoke holes
- cross lace
- extra thick, dent proof outer walls
- extra strong 6000 series aluminum
- 36mm wide x 18mm tall
- 17.6oz
- $89.99
Photo

BSD NASA
- extra-thick tapered spoke seats
- cross lace
- extra-thick tapered sidewalls
- 6066-T6 aluminum (stronger than 6061)
- 36mm wide x 18mm tall
- 17.5oz
- $64.95 ($50 on SourceBMX in gold)
- + "I-beam construction" & a "curved inner strut" (Gsport may also use these, but not advertise it)
Photo

|

1/12/2018 8:57 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

So... wait.... you sold your old wheels that were just like the ones you are ordering because the old ones didn't have black ...more

Nope. Sold my old ones so I could buy brand new ones. Did the same thing with my R25s, too. I don't care so much for nipple color, I'm just switching it up now.

Im building an entirely new bike, and after riding those wheels, I now know exactly what I want in wheels. Same with forks, I wouldn't ride anything but R25s after 4 or so years riding them/F25s.

Eventually when I'm finished paying my medical bills, I'll order an Antigram laced to a NASA aswell so I can ride cassette again when I feel like it.

I can't physically ride atm so I'm just keeping myself occupied with building this bike. And oh boy I can't wait to come back on an all new bike with a (essentially) new wrist. Its gonna be like losing my virginity all over againsilly

|

1/12/2018 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2018 9:15 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Well that's cool! I don't drink so the bottle opener wouldn't give me anyuse, but for other people who that's sick! I'm sure ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If it weren't for the Nasas, I'd run Gsports aswell.

The Nasa rims are essentially rebranded Ribcages, for $25 cheaper per ...more

Yeah I understand they're like the same thing lol, but I've always ridden Gsports on my bikes so I still use them becasue they've treated me well!sideways

|

1/13/2018 9:16 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

So... wait.... you sold your old wheels that were just like the ones you are ordering because the old ones didn't have black ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Nope. Sold my old ones so I could buy brand new ones. Did the same thing with my R25s, too. I don't care so much for nipple ...more

The only thing about that "new" wrist, it's not gonna feel like a new dialed bike. It's gonna feel like an old janky bike that's about to fall apart lol. I hate coming back after a broken bone. Everything hurts pretty bad for a few weeks to a month. Hope it goes well for you though.

|

1/13/2018 9:24 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

The only thing about that "new" wrist, it's not gonna feel like a new dialed bike. It's gonna feel like an old janky bike ...more

The first 3 times I broke it, I rode through the injury and was riding immediately out of the cast.

This time, I can't even imagine how bad it's going to suck. Once I have mobility of my hand, I'm going to complete a full physical therapy program for my wrist & focus on building muscles in the rest of my body, so when I come back, I'll be better off than I ever was before.

Only issue is that there's a good chance it will break again without the screw, and that will call for removing the bone. I can only assume that's another 6-12months of healing..

|