delete.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2014 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2014 6:47 PM

i only use paypal. Title says it.

S&M coxie seat NEED

Fit High Top stem 52mm

Animal BPE BODIES only, any color. Pref red, purple.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/4/2014 2:25 PM

Vital sale section needs rebirth...someone must have something here lol.

DK, TC and Edevil, I miss you.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/5/2014 4:43 PM

Hey man I have a black Animal shirt size Large with their logo on the front. I barely wore it so it is in good condition. I can send you a pic when my wife gets home because my phone is crap.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

9/5/2014 4:51 PM

^wolfen!!!!! og!! Sounds good dude. Throw the pic in here whenever you can. No big rush. Thanks dude.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/7/2014 6:30 PM

It is a large and is lightly worn.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

9/7/2014 6:33 PM

I have have Charlie grips

|

9/7/2014 9:05 PM

thanks for the replies dudes.

wolf - highly highly interested in the shirt. that is pretty damn awesome. hit me with a price idea whenever you get a shot. no big hurry.

scram - same thing. if the grips are used, thats totally fine. hit me with a price whenever you can.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/7/2014 9:09 PM

Grips were installed on the merritt bars I had for. A short period of time so they're pretty new, just don't know where I put the bar ends but I have extra one $8 shipped or if you want my glh tires also I'll toss grips in for free and cut you a break on the tires.

|

9/8/2014 9:02 AM

Scram - not a bad deal. Let me know what you'd be looking for on the GLHs. I'm kinda only looking for one for the back, but maybe we can work a deal.

If you'd be down for selling just one of them, I'd throw you $ for the grips also. I'd probably want the folding one since that would be easier for you to ship.

Let me know.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/8/2014 11:27 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

Scram - not a bad deal. Let me know what you'd be looking for on the GLHs. I'm kinda only looking for one for the back, but ...more

Getskyhigh wants the folding one I could do $15 for the non folding one and grips?

|

9/8/2014 12:47 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Scram - not a bad deal. Let me know what you'd be looking for on the GLHs. I'm kinda only looking for one for the back, but ...more

ScramHype wrote:

Getskyhigh wants the folding one I could do $15 for the non folding one and grips?

sounds good to me. if he flakes out, keep me posted. i can send pp later on tonight if thats cool. can exchange info via email if that works. hows the condition of the GLH?

truthplanets@gmail

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/8/2014 5:03 PM

$14 shipped for the shirt. Let me know if that works for you.

|

wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

9/9/2014 11:56 AM

GLH and grips acquired courtesy of Scramhype. legit dude.

wolf - havent forgot about you, doing a ton of ebay stuff, should be able to work a deal for the shirt asap.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/14/2014 6:47 PM

Up

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

9/21/2014 10:12 AM

Hey man did you still want that Animal shirt because if not I am going to sell it on here? Thanks!

|

wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

9/21/2014 10:57 AM

Wolfen wrote:

Hey man did you still want that Animal shirt because if not I am going to sell it on here? Thanks!

Yo dude sorry about that. If you want to sell it, by all means. Been going nuts trying to dial in the bike and I got behind on the threads on here. Sorry for the mix up.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.