LF: hired gun to kill we#ridaz

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2013 9:13 PM

Will trade anal virginity for the task to be completed

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/2/2013 9:27 PM

Four, get on this!

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/3/2013 3:40 AM

I was gonna say my going rate is 5 hundo. Anal virginity works too. Any specific way you want it done? Discreetly, look like an accident, or make it obvious he was killed?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2013 6:18 AM

lmao

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/3/2013 6:23 AM

I mean,..... REALLY ! This dude has 8 threads going and has now fucked mine all up too. I was just tryin to sell a frame, Why did I fall into this clusterfuck with him ?

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/3/2013 7:19 AM

KyMike wrote:

I mean,..... REALLY ! This dude has 8 threads going and has now fucked mine all up too. I was just tryin to sell a frame, Why did I fall into this clusterfuck with him ?

we all deal with idiots regularly in everyday life. just ignore him or tell him off. really nothing else aside from buying a plane ticket to deal with him yourself or hiring a contract killer

|

7/3/2013 9:05 AM

KyMike wrote:

tomdon wrote:

we all deal with idiots regularly in everyday life. just ignore him or tell him off. really nothing else aside from buying a plane ticket to deal with him yourself or hiring a contract killer

Yeah man. the round-trip plane tickets are expensive. And you're gonna have to have some crazy hook ups with the airport security. FutureFBM better meet you with that ass Where your kill him. or at your house. shit. gotta make it fair. wink

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

7/3/2013 10:02 AM

KyMike wrote:

tomdon wrote:

AlexDanielP wrote:

Yeah man. the round-trip plane tickets are expensive. And you're gonna have to have some crazy hook ups with the airport security. FutureFBM better meet you with that ass Where your kill him. or at your house. shit. gotta make it fair. wink

I know I'll receive payment. Not worried about that at all. I'm just waiting for the briefing. I need all details to know how it's to be done

|

7/3/2013 10:09 AM

lmao

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/3/2013 12:23 PM

its been done he's in my trunk...

juust kidding...maybe

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/3/2013 2:30 PM

It won't let me ban or delete him, but I'll check in a couple hours if it allows me then

|

7/3/2013 9:02 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

its been done he's in my trunk...

juust kidding...maybe

For real. Walk into a random hotel, get in an elevator, hand someone a briefcase and say "here, it's been done, you know what to do next."

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK