8/4/2011 6:01 PM

does anyone have any? i got cash so offer me some plz

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

8/4/2011 6:14 PM

i hope you find some, because they changed what a pedal means to me

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

8/4/2011 6:17 PM

bstick wrote:

what?? lol what you mean they changed what a pedal meant to you?

|

check profile for refs

8/4/2011 6:19 PM

bstick wrote:

Ron44ald wrote:

what?? lol what you mean they changed what a pedal meant to you?

yeah, same thing. but i highly recommend them.

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

8/4/2011 6:25 PM

I hope u dont get shinned i know ppl who got stithes cause of those things . . . .

|

8/4/2011 6:27 PM

0_o now you guys are scaring me lol, i hope i dont slip on those grippy pedals

|

check profile for refs

8/4/2011 6:42 PM

you dont slip, trust me. hahah

|

8/4/2011 8:25 PM

gsfghsfytuey

|

check profile for refs

8/4/2011 10:27 PM

jhdskfhldshj

|

check profile for refs

8/4/2011 10:35 PM

there ok the wobble is really gross sometimes and at first they were tooo grippy i felt way to locked in and helpless while riding i know it sounds tsupid but thats just me csb

|

8/4/2011 10:39 PM

ok can we all stop talking about how good the pedals are and focus on selling me the pedals

|

check profile for refs

8/5/2011 9:08 AM

fghfshdf

|

check profile for refs

8/5/2011 11:52 AM

rap

|

check profile for refs

8/5/2011 4:32 PM

tap

|

check profile for refs

8/5/2011 10:48 PM

yotyu

|

check profile for refs

8/6/2011 9:27 AM

someone sell me them shits

|

check profile for refs

8/6/2011 12:24 PM

fks;a

|

check profile for refs

8/6/2011 10:57 PM

bkid

|

check profile for refs

8/7/2011 9:58 AM

ill pay good amount of $$

|

check profile for refs

8/7/2011 1:13 PM

sad angry sad unsure
|

check profile for refs

8/7/2011 4:29 PM

yrjfjh

|

check profile for refs

8/7/2011 6:44 PM

im not crying

|

check profile for refs

8/7/2011 8:51 PM

bump

|

check profile for refs

8/7/2011 10:50 PM

o yea

|

check profile for refs

8/8/2011 9:17 AM

j;lkhhgjk

|

check profile for refs

8/8/2011 12:53 PM

yo

|

check profile for refs

8/8/2011 3:09 PM

Ron dude... WTF bro. I took both pedals apart today and I saw that both nuts are completely damaged. There is not thread in the tiny nuts!!!! They were both completely smoothed. And one spindle te one that slashed my foot has parts of the spindles thread chipped!!!??? Dude did u know about this when u were selling it too me??? That there was no thread what so
Ever??

|

8/8/2011 3:44 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Ron dude... WTF bro. I took both pedals apart today and I saw that both nuts are completely damaged. There is not thread in the tiny nuts!!!! They were both completely smoothed. And one spindle te one that slashed my foot has parts of the spindles thread chipped!!!??? Dude did u know about this when u were selling it too me??? That there was no thread what so
Ever??

i knew that the spindle you slipped on was alittle damaged yes but the other pedal i didnt do shit to it. to be honest i never even got to ride those pedals, jakesalbert sold them to me in a trade and when i got them i didnt even bothered putting them on because my allens wrenches couldnt fit so i sold them to you. and yes the spindle you slipped on i toke it off to see how does changing the body work but believe me nothing was stripped when i toke it off i had the tools and everything. the other pedal wasnt even touched when i got it so idk why you say their both completely damaged when that pedal was great. also when i got them they came with the new bodys already installed.

|

check profile for refs

8/8/2011 3:58 PM

Na the body where fine. The pedals spindle and nuts where damaged. The one that slipped off completely damaged both the nut and spindle. The other was fine just the nut was stripped. The spindle is okay. Can I at least get ten bucks back so I can order a new spindle and nut for them???

|

8/8/2011 4:02 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Na the body where fine. The pedals spindle and nuts where damaged. The one that slipped off completely damaged both the nut and spindle. The other was fine just the nut was stripped. The spindle is okay. Can I at least get ten bucks back so I can order a new spindle and nut for them???

bro i spent dat shit on some bottom brackets, im fucking broke in my pp. im waiting for some to buy my cranks so i can get the jcpcs. anyways where do you the spindles and nuts? because i think they dont sell it like that, i think you have to buy the whole shit brand new but idk

|

check profile for refs