LF some parts.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2014 11:37 PM

Pedals: ODSY Twisted PC's in black.

Long shot... S&M Head-tube badge.

Half link chain.

Red ODSY complete rear wheel.

I got $$$$$$$ or can trade.

I only have for trade, a Madera complete wheel (Hoffman generator rim) mint condition runs AWESOME! 10t LHD

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

9/4/2014 5:14 AM

I have a shadow chain long enough for a bike and a half. Could run it and have many spare links. I also have a set of twisted pc's and even some metal hamiltons

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/4/2014 9:48 AM

tomdon wrote:

I have a shadow chain long enough for a bike and a half. Could run it and have many spare links. I also have a set of twisted ...more

Pics man? Interested.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

9/4/2014 4:07 PM

not the best quality but here. I can strip the paint off the colored segment and make all the links polished if you prefer
Photo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/4/2014 4:48 PM

I have this chain.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/kkzf20r.jpg

Doesn't include shipping.

|

9/4/2014 4:52 PM

Hey, I have this chain (PICTURE) that is $11 + shipping OBO.

|

9/4/2014 5:01 PM

DennisSub wrote:

Hey, I have this chain (PICTURE) that is $11 + shipping OBO.

that is not a half link

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/4/2014 8:18 PM

tomdon wrote:

not the best quality but here. I can strip the paint off the colored segment and make all the links polished if you prefer
Photo

My boy just hooked me up with a set of PC's. And I'll pass on the chain bro thanks. I need something in good condish. Good looks though.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!