Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2020 7:44 AM

Just rims needed,
Have hubs
Let’s see what you have

|

9/22/2020 1:12 PM

Hey, I literally just posted a pair of Cyan Ribcages on eBay. Contact me through eBay if you’re interested.

Search for this and you can find them: Used GSport Ribcage Cyan Rims Limited Edition BMX 20”

|

9/28/2020 6:05 PM

vagabond wrote:

Hey, I literally just posted a pair of Cyan Ribcages on eBay. Contact me through eBay if you’re interested.

Search for this and you can find them: Used GSport Ribcage Cyan Rims Limited Edition BMX 20”

I seen them one day and I think they sold the next, if not I’m definitely interested

|

9/30/2020 11:27 AM

vagabond wrote:

MartinS91 wrote:

I seen them one day and I think they sold the next, if not I’m definitely interested

Haha, sorry my man. These sold pretty quickly. I was surprised because the color way is pretty taste specific. But I guess all GSport rims are pretty hard to find at this point given the bike part shortage. Next time I’ll post on Vital first.

But...if you interested in a 21TT Street Sweeper in Black I posted that on eBay as well with the rims. It’s basically new (black gloss) and the current bid is $220.

|