LHD Kink Ridge cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2017 7:34 PM

Pretty new, they have a little rust on the bolts but that’s it. It’s missing a compression bolt and one of the pinch bolts. Give me your best offer, also there’s a Red Robin’s gift card with 25 on it, give your best offer on that too lolPhoto

Photo

Photo

|

10/6/2017 8:05 PM

How bout you ship me the gift card and I pay shipping wink

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/6/2017 9:18 PM

If u buy the card sure lol

|

7/1/2020 9:40 AM

Hi. It’s been 3 years, by wondering if you still have these cranks, and if so, how much you’re asking. Thanks.

|

7/1/2020 10:36 AM

Steve Post wrote:

Hi. It’s been 3 years, by wondering if you still have these cranks, and if so, how much you’re asking. Thanks.

Hey I have a set of right hand drive 175mm Ridges that I just took off my bike if you’re interested? I’ll sell them for $50+ Shipping. They came off my 2021 Kink Whip that I got last week.

|

7/2/2020 9:35 AM

Steve Post wrote:

AlaskaBMX wrote:

Hey I have a set of right hand drive 175mm Ridges that I just took off my bike if you’re interested? I’ll sell them for $50+ Shipping. They came off my 2021 Kink Whip that I got last week.

Very interesting, Alaska. Are you saying these are NEW Ridges, taken from your ‘21 Whip? Or are they old, and you had these old cranks on a new frame? I don’t mind either way, I just want them to be correct. Think they’ll fit an older frame/BB?

|