LIMITED EDITION PURPLE KINK CIELENSKI FOR SALE!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2007 11:48 AM

[b]LIMITED EDITION PURPLE KINK CIELENSKI FOR SALE! BEST OFFER GETS IT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

|

Tymo

6/22/2007 8:33 PM

umm are you retarted?

cielenski's are odyssey

|

6/22/2007 9:10 PM

yah true. r they sealed?

|

sausage

6/22/2007 9:13 PM

fmf bmx wrote:

yah true. r they sealed?

no you two are idiots. its a kink frame! you know the part that all the other parts go on?

|

Tymo

6/23/2007 8:00 AM

ooowww i see now i havent seen one before i think i hav a bro that will want it but i need to know the geomitry sry cant spell

|

sausage

6/23/2007 2:31 PM

pics man.

|

7/9/2007 11:25 AM

Geometry?
Weight?

My broskee might be interested.

Pics plz.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

8/20/2007 8:26 PM

has this frame been sold yet? which size is it since there were a few available. also is this the model with the integrated headset or standard press in. if you could send me some pics of it i may be able to offer you what you might want for it.i am a very interested rider and collector of older frames

|

8/22/2007 7:53 PM

i still have it for sale. its a 20.5, and it is the regular press in headset.

|

Tymo

8/22/2007 7:54 PM

biblecitybutcher wrote:

has this frame been sold yet? which size is it since there were a few available. also is this the model with the integrated headset or standard press in. if you could send me some pics of it i may be able to offer you what you might want for it.i am a very interested rider and collector of older frames

biblecitybutcher wrote:

whats your email address?
|

Tymo

8/22/2007 10:47 PM

biblecitybutcher wrote:

Tymo wrote: biblecitybutcher wrote:

yeah can i get some pics???

|

I once had a parrot he talked, but he couldnt say "im hungry"..so he died- Mitch hedberg RIP

8/23/2007 12:11 AM

biblecitybutcher wrote:

BicycleBoyChris wrote:

i need an email address dude...

|

Tymo

8/23/2007 7:22 PM

BicycleBoyChris wrote:

Tymo wrote:

my email is nopegs_nobrakes@hotmail.com, how much are you asking?

|

10/29/2007 6:55 PM

BicycleBoyChris wrote:

Tymo wrote:

still waiting man

|