LOTS FOR SALE! Profile Hubs, Sprockets, Drivers, Lots of Chains.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2011 7:39 PM

iCan Do $130 Shipped Tomorrow.?

|

2/14/2011 8:10 PM

still got the deluxe 28t ?

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

2/14/2011 8:52 PM

Hey just got into bmxing i have a 46t sprocket on right now (i know huge!smile) I have amazon cash i could give to you if thats allright, but whats the best deal i could get on a sprocket?

|

Keep it frosty

2/15/2011 11:38 AM

mark matol wrote:

iCan Do $130 Shipped Tomorrow.?

i would but shipping to cali is 16.96 for a wheel to manhattan beach ca, and im only doing 15.
and what sprocket.

|

kobe bryant ready

2/15/2011 11:39 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

still got the deluxe 28t ?

YESSSS!

|

kobe bryant ready

2/15/2011 1:42 PM

00.0230123

|

kobe bryant ready

2/16/2011 4:27 AM

rtrtretre

|

kobe bryant ready

2/16/2011 11:05 AM

ujk7ui

|

kobe bryant ready

2/16/2011 5:05 PM

86yg

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 11:07 AM

0.02023

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 5:55 PM

erwrwer

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 6:00 PM

how much did you sell the ss front hub for?

|

2/17/2011 6:02 PM

$40.

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 6:06 PM

spikez5 wrote:

$40.

good, ive the same excact one in chrome that im trying to sell. one of the thread in axles is stripped, and i bought it for 40

|

2/17/2011 6:08 PM

if you were to come across another black ss front hub id probably buy it instantly.

|

Refs:
b:aguers,meanwun,dudeisdrumer109,ctbmx86,TCbmx, BanthonyMtorokX, aw1234512,Ride Stoned, bstick
s:meanwun(x2),ScramHype(x2),bmxer10,TCbmx,spikez,genesis,jb07,Flocka Myers,calirider89, Dirt Nasty, k1ng
t:Tommyboy,nickkkk

2/17/2011 6:11 PM

ultrablade wrote:

if you were to come across another black ss front hub id probably buy it instantly.

i could paint mine right now. i really want to sell it cause i need moolah

|

2/17/2011 6:11 PM

spikez5 wrote:

$40.

collin86 wrote:

good, ive the same excact one in chrome that im trying to sell. one of the thread in axles is stripped, and i bought it for 40

mine wasnt stripped.

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 6:12 PM

ultrablade wrote:

if you were to come across another black ss front hub id probably buy it instantly.

collin86 wrote:

i could paint mine right now. i really want to sell it cause i need moolah

go away from my threadd

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 6:19 PM

ultrablade wrote:

if you were to come across another black ss front hub id probably buy it instantly.

collin86 wrote:

i could paint mine right now. i really want to sell it cause i need moolah

spikez5 wrote:

go away from my threadd

then why in the picture does it not have the axle in it? and mine still works, just the middle of the thread is semi stripped.

|

2/17/2011 6:20 PM

collin86 wrote:

i could paint mine right now. i really want to sell it cause i need moolah

spikez5 wrote:

go away from my threadd

collin86 wrote:

then why in the picture does it not have the axle in it? and mine still works, just the middle of the thread is semi stripped.

Its a MALE AND FEMALE Axle.

|

kobe bryant ready

2/17/2011 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2011 6:30 PM

spikez5 wrote:

go away from my threadd

collin86 wrote:

then why in the picture does it not have the axle in it? and mine still works, just the middle of the thread is semi stripped.

spikez5 wrote:

Its a MALE AND FEMALE Axle.

are you saying yours is special, or that ares are exactly the same?

|

2/17/2011 6:44 PM

collin86 wrote:

then why in the picture does it not have the axle in it? and mine still works, just the middle of the thread is semi stripped.

spikez5 wrote:

Its a MALE AND FEMALE Axle.

collin86 wrote:

are you saying yours is special, or that ares are exactly the same?

what?

|

kobe bryant ready

2/18/2011 12:52 PM

fgfgdfgdfg

|

kobe bryant ready

2/18/2011 6:57 PM

What's your PP so i can send the money to you for gstring?

|

2/18/2011 7:20 PM

i dont get it. paypal has the currency exchanger thing i think, you can send direct

|

kobe bryant ready

2/19/2011 1:43 AM

Any chance you can unlace that Profile to sun rear wheel? I got a mate interested in the hub for $100 posted, can we deal over this or no?

|

2/19/2011 1:47 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Any chance you can unlace that Profile to sun rear wheel? I got a mate interested in the hub for $100 posted, can we deal over this or no?

i tryed this a while ago, said he didn't want to.

|

jarrod

2/19/2011 1:49 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Any chance you can unlace that Profile to sun rear wheel? I got a mate interested in the hub for $100 posted, can we deal over this or no?

xXxbeans wrote:

i tryed this a while ago, said he didn't want to.

I see how it is. Never mind anyway, the kid had a good look and said it looked fucked. Hah.

|

2/19/2011 1:52 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I see how it is. Never mind anyway, the kid had a good look and said it looked fucked. Hah.

i believe the only thing thats wrong with it, is the small grind damage on the non drive side, tell your friend person he's a pussy.

|

jarrod

2/19/2011 11:42 AM

Dfjnc

|

kobe bryant ready