Laird Frame #284 FS

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2018 8:33 AM

Selling my baby. Nothing wrong with it. It's just a lot longer than I had anticipated so for my 5'8" ass, its not comfy. when i designed it i was on a 20.8 VLM Warhorse and wanted a frame with a slightly shorter tt and slightly lower BB. I designed it as a 20.7 but because I dropped the SOH from 9.25-8.5 without realizing it, i also lengthened the effective tt length so bottom line it feels like a 20.95 warhorse instead of a 20.7. (Right? who would've thought?)
Built in spring 2017.Laird Frame #284 feel free to check his IG page or ask him for more info on it. 250 shipped
the only damages it has are a dent on the downtube and scratches from the chain on one CS and grinds on the other but they are just paint scratches, not dents. (see pics)
I ride mostly street and some park and mostly tech stuff so I don't do huge drops or grinds so its' barely been trashed.
if you live in the Chicago area i can meet you personally so you can see or try it. also, feel free to call me for any additional info. 63zero.two90.zero972

SPECS are:

HA: 75.2
SA: 71
TT: 20.7
CS: 13.1-13.35 (13.2 w/ 25/9 gearing)
BB: 11.65 mid
SOH: 8.5
Laird Frame #284
Outer Space Sparkle Blue
DT gusset
Integrated Seatclamp
Removable brake hardware
4lbs 10oz w/o hardware
Chicago Flag bridge (has a sticker so it can be easily removed and repainted)

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/22/2018 8:41 AM

here are some pics of it from Laird's IG page. He's an effing boss. I removed the stickers cuz it got me too many questions etc and I'm just tryna have fun on my bike. all that to say, feel free to contact him about it for confirmation.

Photo

Photo

|

1/22/2018 10:23 AM

Wow.... Nice! GLWS!

|