Lf: pivitol seat and trail mix pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2020 9:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2020 12:42 PM

Like the title says... Just want a new seat cause mines getting pretty beat up and some pedals for another project

Thanks in advance!

|

2/10/2020 1:22 PM

We’ve got some stuff you might like here at www.powersbikeshop.com/collections/used 🙂

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


2/11/2020 6:35 AM

i have some Shadow vultus 9s and a bunch of pivitols i'll part with (merritt SL1 brown, profile P, ody, quite a few others). might have a stem but its not a Push or challenger.

|

2/12/2020 2:33 PM

jmz313 wrote:

i have some Shadow vultus 9s and a bunch of pivitols i'll part with (merritt SL1 brown, profile P, ody, quite a few others). might have a stem but its not a Push or challenger.

Lemme see the seats you have, how much to ship to 78735? Topload 53mm on the stem if you have one

|

2/12/2020 2:44 PM

jeremiah.levy wrote:

Like the title says... Just want a new seat cause mines getting pretty beat up and some pedals for another project

Thanks in advance!

I've got a Turtleneck Stem if your interested. Photo

|

2/12/2020 3:19 PM

jeremiah.levy wrote:

Like the title says... Just want a new seat cause mines getting pretty beat up and some pedals for another project

Thanks in advance!

JørgenHub wrote:

I've got a Turtleneck Stem if your interested. Photo

How much shipped?

|

2/13/2020 8:37 AM

jeremiah.levy wrote:

How much shipped?

What's your zip code?

|

2/13/2020 8:51 AM

JørgenHub wrote:

I've got a Turtleneck Stem if your interested. Photo

jeremiah.levy wrote:

How much shipped?

JørgenHub wrote:

What's your zip code?

78735

|

2/13/2020 9:15 AM

jeremiah.levy wrote:

78735

Sent you a dm.

|

2/13/2020 9:31 AM

JørgenHub wrote:

What's your zip code?

jeremiah.levy wrote:

78735

JørgenHub wrote:

Sent you a dm.

Silly question but where do I get my DMs? I had notifications turned off when i looked but dont see an inbox anywhere or anything like that?

|

2/13/2020 9:40 AM

jeremiah.levy wrote:

Silly question but where do I get my DMs? I had notifications turned off when i looked but dont see an inbox anywhere or anything like that?

No worries. It should just send you an email. I think a lot of folks have trouble with the dm's on here. Ha

I could do $40 shipped for the stem.

|

2/13/2020 12:27 PM

JørgenHub wrote:

Sent you a dm.

jeremiah.levy wrote:

Silly question but where do I get my DMs? I had notifications turned off when i looked but dont see an inbox anywhere or anything like that?

JørgenHub wrote:

No worries. It should just send you an email. I think a lot of folks have trouble with the dm's on here. Ha

I could do $40 shipped for the stem.

Let's do it! what's your paypal? My dm should be working now if you want to try.

|

2/13/2020 7:04 PM

I got a fbm brown leather seat and a bsd beverage seat black

|

2/24/2020 12:43 PM

Bump

|