Long shot but LF Sunday Ian Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2020 7:17 PM

As the post says, just has to be in rideable condition.

|

4/24/2020 7:01 AM

Found this on Pink Bike. Looks pretty beat up though.

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2745455/

|

4/24/2020 9:20 AM

spencer666 wrote:

Found this on Pink Bike. Looks pretty beat up though.

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2745455/

Not a bad build but he cut the seat post off, which is probably the worst thing he could do

|

4/24/2020 10:04 AM

spencer666 wrote:

Found this on Pink Bike. Looks pretty beat up though.

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2745455/

MartinS91 wrote:

Not a bad build but he cut the seat post off, which is probably the worst thing he could do

Solid point. Missed that part on the add! Good luck on your search.

|

4/24/2020 11:33 AM

spencer666 wrote:

Found this on Pink Bike. Looks pretty beat up though.

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2745455/

MartinS91 wrote:

Not a bad build but he cut the seat post off, which is probably the worst thing he could do

spencer666 wrote:

Solid point. Missed that part on the add! Good luck on your search.

Thank bud!

|

5/18/2020 8:34 PM

My friend has my old Ian Schwartz frame, "borrowed it" but never used it. i'll try to reach out to him if you haven't had any luck so far. Its 20.75

|

5/18/2020 11:32 PM

Ive got a white one 20.5 i beilieve. Only ridden for about a year, it was an old garage find never built up before.

|

5/19/2020 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2020 12:43 PM

My buddy has 2 of them but I think he wants to sell them as a complete bike. One is maroon and 1 of that weird off white/yellow color.

|