Lookin fer used tires

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2015 6:25 PM

Preferably kevlar bead preferably fat preferably dirt ready

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/16/2015 8:50 AM

I have a 2.25 aitken-$18 shipped
2.35 ross-$18 shipped
2.10 odyssey path-18 shipped. All in perfect shape

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher



9/16/2015 11:44 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I have a 2.25 aitken-$18 shipped
2.35 ross-$18 shipped
2.10 odyssey path-18 shipped. All in perfect shape

yes i want those but are they p-lytes k-lytes or what cause i got a set of k-lytes for 30 bucks used before and no way im paying THAT much for some middle of the mall tires. But wouldja post pics? I'm definitely interested. would you let me buy one then hold one for me for a week or so so i can put more cash on my paypal?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/16/2015 11:47 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I have a 2.25 aitken-$18 shipped
2.35 ross-$18 shipped
2.10 odyssey path-18 shipped. All in perfect shape

Spenlard wrote:

yes i want those but are they p-lytes k-lytes or what cause i got a set of k-lytes for 30 bucks used before and no way im ...more

Yea wont have pictures for a day or so (i have them stored at my buddies) but i dont mind saving them.Pretty sure theyre p lytes but ill get you pics tomorrow. BTW the skinier the tire the better for dirt.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher



9/16/2015 11:51 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Yea wont have pictures for a day or so (i have them stored at my buddies) but i dont mind saving them.Pretty sure theyre p ...more

ya thanks for the tip man ill try and remember that lolz i like fat ass tires with high psi. splisco at gmail dot com

email me your paypal man. is that aitken the knobby as fuck trail one or the normal one? i've had both before and i wanna buy that like right meow. then do you know if the ross is bigger than the aitken or na?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/16/2015 8:55 PM

dfg

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/17/2015 6:27 AM

Spenlard wrote:

ya thanks for the tip man ill try and remember that lolz i like fat ass tires with high psi. splisco at gmail dot com

email ...more

tim.ccrental@gmail.com is my paypal, its the 2.25 regular aitken. Ross is bigger but I could tell it rolls slower. Buy both for $30 shipped

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher



9/17/2015 12:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2015 12:06 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

tim.ccrental@gmail.com is my paypal, its the 2.25 regular aitken. Ross is bigger but I could tell it rolls slower. Buy both ...more

My paypal's unverified and I just bought a bunch of cassette tapes lmao, I can only spend like $50ish through 2 week periods, idk how exactly it works. That's why I'd have to buy one like today then another in a few whenever my paypal lets me again but hey man I'm sending yah 19 now for the aitken.. you never found out what it is? Like p-lyte k-lyte etc? I was actually gonna use the ross as a back tire but nvm that aha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/17/2015 12:07 PM

P lyte

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher



9/17/2015 12:23 PM

good shit ill send you a payment in a sec here

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/17/2015 12:32 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

P lyte

wait till friday lol then ill send it it wont go thru i probly lack funds

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert