Looking For Some Parts!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2014 5:59 PM

Hey, looking for some Chrome R25s (or chrome short offset forks, strong), A black Topload stem, and its a longshot, but a white wall Shadow Valor tire.

Lemme know if you have stuff!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/14/2014 6:22 PM

i have an ezra stem im not using. starting getting rid of the anodized purple to paint but havent picked a color. no bolts for it or i dont think i have em. need a set of grips though. so id trade it for grips or sell cheap

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/15/2014 5:00 AM

tomdon wrote:

i have an ezra stem im not using. starting getting rid of the anodized purple to paint but havent picked a color. no bolts for it or i dont think i have em. need a set of grips though. so id trade it for grips or sell cheap

If he doesnt take the ezra i may

|

8/15/2014 8:16 AM

I have brand new, mint condition Subrosa Pandora forks, chrome 25mm offset. Let me know and I'll hit you up with picks

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/15/2014 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2014 6:31 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

I have brand new, mint condition Subrosa Pandora forks, chrome 25mm offset. Let me know and I'll hit you up with picks

Pics, i would love to see them!!

How much are you looking for for em?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/16/2014 8:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2014 8:25 AM

Still waiting on The Horror Contact, Bump!

Anyone got his number?

|

8/16/2014 8:31 AM

Got and odyssey Lincoln top load stem black.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/16/2014 8:33 AM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

How much?

|

8/16/2014 8:38 AM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

How much?

Text me.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/16/2014 2:55 PM

Black animal top load for $40 shipped..

|

Refs: ecuadevil, superstarDK ,Brian_Griffin ,howlerfbm,ScramHype,Ricked_Em,BMXPOSER

text me for a faster response 2016681770

8/18/2014 5:39 PM

Still looking for some shorter offset forks in chrome!! Come on guys!

|

8/18/2014 7:26 PM

Got a real nice Black anno Standard stem, LMK 55 bux shipped.Photo

|

8/18/2014 7:39 PM

I'll post pics soon as I get home shortly

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/19/2014 10:44 AM

I'll post pics soon as I get home shortly

Please do, also leave your number or email so i can contact you man! I'm pretty interested as long as the price isn't crazy! haha

|

8/19/2014 3:58 PM

Photo

Just unwrapped them, these are mint condition..I'll wipe the finger prints down later and get you more pics. Just want to post something quickly so you know youre not wasting time.. I have the matching bars(8.5 rise)as well, frame to but its a 21.5tt.

email me at, thehorrorcontact@gmail.com.

|

REFS-

8/19/2014 4:00 PM

Also, I noticed the interest in the Ody Lincoln stem, I have a Chase Hawk Tomahawk stem which is new as well in black. Its a front load but designed to run either way so you can flip and still get the rise of a topload..Im sure you know all about it though.

|

REFS-

8/19/2014 6:05 PM

Also, I noticed the interest in the Ody Lincoln stem, I have a Chase Hawk Tomahawk stem which is new as well in black. Its a front load but designed to run either way so you can flip and still get the rise of a topload..Im sure you know all about it though.

Email has been sent!

|

8/20/2014 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 7:47 PM

Emails gotten!

|

8/28/2014 12:52 AM

Got tons of stuff for you big pimpin! shipped in my my vItal clearance sale thread and here http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=605211

|