Looking For a Rear Rim!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2014 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2014 5:45 PM

Hey guys, i need a new rear rim, its gotta be tough. Black or Chrome, either is fine with me. Just the rim, no spokes or hub. Has to be able to be used with brakes (most are!) haha Hopefully between 40-60 bucks.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/6/2014 7:27 AM

Come on guys! Dont make me bump this too much, whatcha got??

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/6/2014 7:34 AM

i got a couple shadow stuns laying around. unfortunately one is red and the other is blue. Both have been used with brakes though. I could paint the center wall black for ya and leave the sidewalls raw if you're interested. i'd let em go dirt cheap too

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/6/2014 9:15 AM

tomdon wrote:

i got a couple shadow stuns laying around. unfortunately one is red and the other is blue. Both have been used with brakes ...more

I like it! Text me dude! 304-five5nine-five8one0

If you paint the middle nice then its totally something i want. haha

|

7/6/2014 9:33 AM

texted

|

7/7/2014 8:12 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/7/2014 8:14 AM

Oooh i like those! Thanks a ton dude, ill probably be going to town today to get a MoneyPak!

|