WTB 18”-19.5” bike or frame + freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2019 12:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2019 12:16 AM

Hey all!

I’m looking for the following for my brother-in-law who potentially wants to get into flatland?

Either just a straight up 18”-19.5” complete ideally with an option for rear and/or front brakes, a gyro (HT is tapped for tabs), a fork with an offset below 32 and brakes, a sealed freecoaster, etc. None of these are mandatory, except his height, more so than a seemingly new trend of longer flatland toptubes, basically requires a frame or complete under 19.5”. If no one is trying to offload such a bike, I’d be open to frames and parts anyone has got.

Bike, frame, and parts do not have to be from a flatland company too! Sunday, Fit, Subrosa, GT, Kink, etc., are all totally fine!!!

I’m trying for around $200 before shipping/handling to find a bike, frame, parts, etc., so he can try riding out on. I know this is cheap, but the Colony and Ares completes would go to waste if he doesn’t like flatland or actually wants to go ride street and park with me. Flat though seemed to slightly interest him whereas he wasn’t yet into “going into the air”.

I eternally will keep an eye out on eBay and Craigslist but I thought I’d ask here too now after a few months of no luck.

Thanks everyone and please just PM or reply here in the thread!

|

6/23/2019 7:50 AM

I have a whole bike I could sell you. It's an older DJ signal complete.

|

fack off

6/23/2019 9:45 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Awesome! Throwing you a DM now.

|

6/23/2019 9:54 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Northeastern25 wrote:

Dm are dumb here, email me at adambmx1990@yahoo.com

|

fack off

6/23/2019 9:55 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Northeastern25 wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

Dm are dumb here, email me at adambmx1990@yahoo.com

Done! Thanks!

|

6/26/2019 10:12 PM

I have an American made fit Benny L frame size 20.0” with a 13” backend. Could be used for both flatland and street

|

6/26/2019 11:12 PM

upgrade001 wrote:

I have an American made fit Benny L frame size 20.0” with a 13” backend. Could be used for both flatland and street

Please message me at kslegalvideo [at] gmail? I’m trying to still figure out what I’m doing... I’m definitely up to several options, even if I’ll get Adam’s bike. Thanks!

|