Looking for a frame

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2011 9:43 AM

Im looking for a cheap frame. It doesnt matter if its beat up badly or anything like that as long as it isnt bent or cracked. Can be 20.5 to 21. Offer up the worst i could do is say no smile

|

12/17/2011 10:21 AM

21tt gt califian 70 plus ship isnt even beat up really just cs scratches and is 4130 double butted cromo pretty nice frame just no use for it

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com


70 refs and climbing

12/17/2011 10:31 AM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

21tt gt califian 70 plus ship isnt even beat up really just cs scratches and is 4130 double butted cromo pretty nice frame just no use for it

no thanks but thanks for the offer.

|

12/17/2011 11:12 AM

Macneil Bibi. 74.5hta version.

|

12/17/2011 11:37 AM

JoeGreen wrote:

Macneil Bibi. 74.5hta version.

color? size? condition? price?

|

12/17/2011 11:44 AM

Blue 20.75 , chainstay rub from chain. Otherwise mint. No respray. $115?

|

12/17/2011 12:04 PM

sunday funday v1 blue 20.5 new never assembled for 150 i need cash for a speeding ticket

|

I MADE YOU A COOKIE ,BUT I ATE IT (PERSON1)

F*CK YOU(PERSON2)

12/17/2011 12:17 PM

Eastern vaquero, 20.75. Just a few scratches. Flat gray/clear

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

12/17/2011 1:00 PM

JoeGreen wrote:

Blue 20.75 , chainstay rub from chain. Otherwise mint. No respray. $115?

eh my friends offering me a fit dehart for 100 so im looking for something cheaper locally

|

12/17/2011 1:05 PM

JoeGreen wrote:

Blue 20.75 , chainstay rub from chain. Otherwise mint. No respray. $115?

iFLYBikes wrote:

eh my friends offering me a fit dehart for 100 so im looking for something cheaper locally

So offer...

|