Looking for a frame!! I also have a good coaster for sale!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2014 2:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2014 2:54 PM

Anyone got some frames? Ideally around 100 bucks.

The coaster is an Odyssey Reloader with modded springs. For anyone that doesnt know, this hub only had one real problem, the springs. I remade and tested a bunch of different springs for it, and these were the best BY FAR. They last ages and keep it running real smooth and consistent. I replaced the driver bearing. Everything is great on it and it is super solid. Offer me some prices. It is 36H laced to a Stolen Rim. All black.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/13/2014 5:13 PM

i have a 20.5 haro sd v1

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/13/2014 5:15 PM

dmx24 wrote:

i have a 20.5 haro sd v1

Hmm text me! 30 four-55 nine- 21 seven 4

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/13/2014 6:43 PM

Pics of the wheel?

|

1/13/2014 7:13 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

Pics of the wheel?

I will take and upload some in a bit. The rim is spraypainted from white to black. Black hub. If the quality is bad it is because i used an ipod. i will try to avoid bad quality.

|