Looking for a legit complete scooter

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2014 6:31 PM

I know, I know. This is VitalBMX, and everyone hates scooters. Well,I need one. I am looking to get a really nice one in new or like new condition for an upcoming gift. Willing to trade for BMX or skate stuff. Really I have a ton of nice aftermarket stuff to offer up. SO if you have a scooter that you want to get rid of for trade...or extremely cheap hit me up.

Long story short, I took a group of kids to the local park and taught them the rules of riding street and park. I promised one when he learns to tailwhip and maybe flyout I'd get him something nice. He doesn't like to ride bikes or skate at the park, but he loves to scooter. As long as he follows the rules and takes reasonable risks, I'd like to encourage him...and I don;t see his current ride lasting too much longer

|

7/14/2014 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2014 6:15 PM

Photo

Photo

only a few month old a lil dirty but still pretty much new paid 60 ill take 30plus shipping does not fold have to take off one piece bars and stem
|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

7/15/2014 1:40 AM

I have a scooter but would not sell it for the world

|

13 years old

7/15/2014 4:15 AM

I have a madd gear nitro 2010 model great condition few scratches here and there, but rides great what parts do you have to trade (bmx)

|