Looking for a lhd freecoaster wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2017 4:47 PM

Looking for a left hand drive freecoaster wheel shipped to 98325. Let me know what you have that is not too hammered. Thanks.

|

10/2/2017 8:30 PM

Photo

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

10/2/2017 8:33 PM

Photo

I did not mention this in the original ad but the wheel has a scratch on the lip of the rim.
|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

10/2/2017 8:34 PM

Photo

|

wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

10/3/2017 8:49 AM

hey what's going on i have a LHD merritt freecoaster laced to a cult rim and i replaced the crappy plastic hub guard that comes stock on it with a profile hub guard. both the coaster and rim are in great shape. small dent in the rim but doesn't effect the performance at all. id let it go for $130 and that includes the shipping cost. ill upload a photo of it in a few for you to take a look at

|

10/3/2017 11:29 AM

710cultdotcom wrote:

hey what's going on i have a LHD merritt freecoaster laced to a cult rim and i replaced the crappy plastic hub guard that ...more

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/3/2017 1:09 PM

Wolfen wrote: Photo

Is that the "pro" with adjustable slack or just the regular freemix? Thanks!

|