Looking for a nice set of wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2016 10:57 AM

I'm looking for a nice set of wheels for a nice price

|

4/21/2016 11:22 AM

You'll probably want to define the things you would like, RHD/LHD, Cassette/Coaster, and an ideal budget.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2016 11:26 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

You'll probably want to define the things you would like, RHD/LHD, Cassette/Coaster, and an ideal budget.

Thanks and budget isn't a worry if the price is to high I would delineate the offer and possibly buy a new set

|

4/21/2016 3:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Thanks and budget isn't a worry if the price is to high I would delineate the offer and possibly buy a new set

|

4/25/2016 11:43 AM

If your still looking for some wheels i've got some full chrome profile elite hubs laced to Gsport birdcage rims and I've also got aqua profile elite hubs with silver spokes laced to black sun big baller rims and I'd sell either set for $400

|

4/25/2016 11:45 AM

If your still looking for some wheels i've got some full chrome profile elite hubs laced to Gsport birdcage rims and I've also got aqua profile elite hubs with silver spokes laced to black sun big baller rims and I'd sell either set for $400

|