Found

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 10:42 PM

Can be just the arms or the whole kit with spindle included. Cheaper the better. Condition is not a concern as long as they are safe to ride.

19mm

No cracks, re-welds and such.

|

2/5/2018 12:32 AM

I have this set of Haro 1948(?) cranks. They are in really good condition. IPhoto

Photo

|

2/5/2018 6:36 AM

Rubio151 wrote:

I have this set of Haro 1948(?) cranks. They are in really good condition. IPhoto

Photo

Hpw much are you looking for shipped?

|

2/5/2018 11:29 AM

I have some stolen mob cranks

|

2/5/2018 11:58 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

How much are you looking for shipped?

|

2/5/2018 12:13 PM

What state?

|

2/5/2018 12:15 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

How much are you looking for shipped?

Pm me

|

2/5/2018 6:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 7:05 PM

Let me know if the homie Natebrown62 is asking too much. Haha. Just kidding

|

2/5/2018 7:09 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

Let me know if the homie Natebrown62 is asking too much. Haha. Just kidding

Damn... I should have waited for your response. Definitely would have bought them from you. Im going to try and cancel my order on ebay since I just placed it this afternoon. If the seller agrees to the cancellation I will buy them from you or nate depending on the deal.

|

2/5/2018 7:40 PM

Mine are brand new haha. I'll post pics when i get home. Also have some stolen talon v1 cranks for a little more

|

2/5/2018 8:48 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

Photo

They aren't 1948s. 1948s are 48 spline 19mm cranks..hints the name lol

|

2/5/2018 9:01 PM

Installed but never ridden gotta find the spindle though.
Not sure where it is Photo

|

2/5/2018 9:37 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Installed but never ridden gotta find the spindle though.
Not sure where it is Photo

Ill know by tomorrow most likely if the seller is going to cancel or not. I will see a "shipped" if they decide to keep my money...lol

|

2/6/2018 12:00 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Mine are brand new haha. I'll post pics when i get home. Also have some stolen talon v1 cranks for a little more

Those are nice. Mine have been ridden. I don't care either way as long as the homie bullet gets a set of cranks for a good price. cool

|

2/6/2018 12:19 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Rubio151 wrote:

Those are nice. Mine have been ridden. I don't care either way as long as the homie bullet gets a set of cranks for a good ...more

Same here. I don't need these and hope they go to a good home. I'm sure you want the same for yours. I wasn't gonna sell them until he asked

|

2/6/2018 1:36 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Rubio151 wrote:

Those are nice. Mine have been ridden. I don't care either way as long as the homie bullet gets a set of cranks for a good ...more

NateBrown62 wrote:

Same here. I don't need these and hope they go to a good home. I'm sure you want the same for yours. I wasn't gonna sell them ...more

The seller allowed me to cancel. Have you found the spindle by chance?

|

2/6/2018 1:37 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Rubio151 wrote:

Thanks man! Kind words

|

2/6/2018 2:58 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Same here. I don't need these and hope they go to a good home. I'm sure you want the same for yours. I wasn't gonna sell them ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

I will find it when I get home tonight and let you know asap

|

2/7/2018 9:36 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Lol did you find it?

|

2/8/2018 1:20 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol did you find it?

I can't find it anywhere..i have no idea where I could have put it I'll keep looking around. It has yo be somewhere

|

2/9/2018 1:02 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol did you find it?

NateBrown62 wrote:

I can't find it anywhere..i have no idea where I could have put it I'll keep looking around. It has yo be somewhere

Any chance you found it?

|

2/9/2018 1:51 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol did you find it?

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Any chance you found it?

I didn't. I could send you just the arms and bolts for less if you want them

|

2/10/2018 4:19 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Hey Nate, I think Im gonna have to go with Rubios deal. Im thinking the spindle might be part of the reason the sprocket is off. That and the current arms are welded wrong. I do appreciate the offer and the time you took to look for the spindle. Thank you Nate.

|

2/10/2018 4:21 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Hey Nate, I think Im gonna have to go with Rubios deal. Im thinking the spindle might be part of the reason the sprocket is ...more

No problem..im starting to think that I used it for something else but idk when I could have. He still has a good deal. Glad your getting it working.

|