Looking for cheap parts

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2015 4:35 PM

Hello I'm kinda interested for cheap bmx parts topload stem 22 mm bottom bracket front hub guard g sport gland seatpost. Offers

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/21/2015 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 12:16 PM

Bum no one has anything

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/21/2015 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 4:50 PM

I have a demolition bottom bracket and a g sport hub for sale if you want. Also , I have a top load premium stem.

|

6/21/2015 5:50 PM

mmacioch wrote:

I have a demolition bottom bracket and a g sport hub for sale if you want. Also , I have a top load premium stem.

What are the rise on the top load stem any pictures of the hub guard and are the bb are 22bb

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/22/2015 1:21 PM

mmacioch wrote:

I have a demolition bottom bracket and a g sport hub for sale if you want. Also , I have a top load premium stem.

Any pics of the hub and price my dood!!!

|

vouch: LBC4130 funfrontbrake xlilkillaluc15x anthonyrider Simon_Reilly bmxsteve99 tomdon scramhype Wolfen and more to come...

6/22/2015 1:58 PM

mmacioch wrote:

I have a demolition bottom bracket and a g sport hub for sale if you want. Also , I have a top load premium stem.

vrsapat956 wrote:

Any pics of the hub and price my dood!!!

Hey yea here's some pics , honestly it would be a lot easier if I could just sell you the whole back wheel setup cause I really don't want too unlace it (yes I'm lazy) ... It's a Demolition Zero rim with g sport ratchet both are just over 3 months oldPhoto

|

6/22/2015 2:01 PM

Brand new this setup costs around $270 and as I said its in great condition so make me an offer based on that...

|

6/22/2015 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2015 2:18 PM

mmacioch wrote:

I have a demolition bottom bracket and a g sport hub for sale if you want. Also , I have a top load premium stem.

vrsapat956 wrote:

Any pics of the hub and price my dood!!!

mmacioch wrote:

Hey yea here's some pics , honestly it would be a lot easier if I could just sell you the whole back wheel setup cause I really don't want too unlace it (yes I'm lazy) ... It's a Demolition Zero rim with g sport ratchet both are just over 3 months oldPhoto

Hey how much for the stem also do you got a seatpost

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/22/2015 2:17 PM

$35 it's a premium sub 10

|

6/22/2015 2:19 PM

mmacioch wrote:

$35 it's a premium sub 10

Damn nvm

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/22/2015 2:22 PM

$25?

|

6/22/2015 2:23 PM

mmacioch wrote:

$35 it's a premium sub 10

KidZappy9990 wrote:

Damn nvm

$25

|

6/22/2015 2:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2015 2:25 PM

mmacioch wrote:

$25?

I probably could only do 15 after I buy the other guys parts. But it might to low for you

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/22/2015 2:32 PM

mmacioch wrote:

$25?

KidZappy9990 wrote:

I probably could only do 15 after I buy the other guys parts. But it might to low for you

Sorry but no

|

6/22/2015 2:35 PM

mmacioch wrote:

$25?

KidZappy9990 wrote:

I probably could only do 15 after I buy the other guys parts. But it might to low for you

mmacioch wrote:

Sorry but no

It cool. You still got the g sport hub guard and the bb.

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/25/2015 4:34 PM

Hey screamhype sorry i haven't text you yet just because my phone wouldn't charge and now i had order a replacement phone and i know i still haven't brought the parts because of my phone and also my internet went out but everything is working now. IM still interested in the parts if you still got them i just got my paypal gift card i going to pay tomorrow.cool

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/25/2015 4:51 PM

Ok

|

6027839086

6/26/2015 1:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2015 1:07 PM

hey man im ready to pay for the parts.just need your email. also can i have pic of everthing and clones

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/27/2015 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2015 11:24 AM

Can i get your paypal email so i can send the money to you should i send it as a gift for no fees. I dont have a phone until monday had to order a replacement phone. can i get a picture of the parts im getting

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/27/2015 1:30 PM

KidZappy9990 wrote:

Can i get your paypal email so i can send the money to you should i send it as a gift for no fees. I dont have a phone until monday had to order a replacement phone. can i get a picture of the parts im getting

51Td0wnm4n@gmail.com se.d as a gift or add 1.25 for the fees.

|

6027839086

6/27/2015 4:22 PM

KidZappy9990 wrote:

Can i get your paypal email so i can send the money to you should i send it as a gift for no fees. I dont have a phone until monday had to order a replacement phone. can i get a picture of the parts im getting

ScramHype wrote:

51Td0wnm4n@gmail.com se.d as a gift or add 1.25 for the fees.

ok thanks ok im at Paypal now going to send the money should i send to I'm sending money to family or friends is that be gift

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/27/2015 5:24 PM

Family and friends

|

6027839086

6/27/2015 6:05 PM

just send payment did you get it

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/27/2015 6:48 PM

Yes message me your addtess unless you put it in the info

|

6027839086

6/27/2015 8:11 PM

ScramHype wrote:

Yes message me your addtess unless you put it in the info

did you get the msg

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/27/2015 8:11 PM

|

6027839086