Looking for female front wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2017 4:27 PM

I need a new female front wheel because my Odyssey quadrant complete has developed a good amount of play it the hub shell. If anyone has one for sale please let me know

|

11/24/2017 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2017 7:21 AM

natebz420 wrote:

I need a new female front wheel because my Odyssey quadrant complete has developed a good amount of play it the hub shell. If ...more

Have you tried my shopping bag technique?

I have a video on it.



This video is focused on an axle to bearing tolerance issue but the same concept can be applied with a bearing to hub shell issue. I have personally done this and am currently on the hub I fixed this way.

If its play between the outer part of the bearing and the inner part of where the bearing sits it can be easy fixed with a plastic bag.

Basically all you do is stretch a small peice of a plastic grocery bag thin and wrap it around the loose bearing and put it back in the hub. Problem fixed! wink
|

11/24/2017 11:43 AM

It's play in the hub shell. I'll give it a try. Couldn't hurt

|

12/9/2017 5:37 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

It's play in the hub shell. I'll give it a try. Couldn't hurt

How did it go? Im still riding on my wheel that I fixed with a plastic bag! Lol

|

12/9/2017 10:59 AM

It worked but I snapped the heads off two spokes truing it so I bought a hub and rim and built it up Photo

|

12/10/2017 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 1:39 PM

I have a cult match female hub, and a match rim. Not sure if I have the spokes anymore though. Id sell both for like $50. They are in great shape with no grind damage.

|

12/10/2017 3:06 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I have a cult match female hub, and a match rim. Not sure if I have the spokes anymore though. Id sell both for like $50. They ...more

Pics?

|