Looking got pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2015 5:21 PM

I've searched online and could only find a place that is over seas and won't ship to alaska. I'm looking for the odyssey twisted pedals in "brown" in either good shape or new. Thanks

|

3/29/2015 8:35 PM

if you dont mind getting different pedals, may i recommend the cult pc pedals in gum? they are a brown color and dans ships to alaska
also dans has the brown crackled twisteds in stock

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

4/3/2015 9:58 PM

Thanks for the reply, I have a set of demolition gum pedals now I'm not too into the gum color. I have a dark brown kink solace seat and I was trying to match the seat color as much as I could. I checked out the crackle pedals and I'm not really into that look either and I read some bad reviews on certain pedals like the clear style pedals they Crack easily. But I'll check out the cult pedals thanks for the come back

|

4/4/2015 5:54 AM

I've got a set of brown Twisted pedals new still in the wrap I'll do for $30 shipped. PayPal only.

|

4/4/2015 9:22 AM

Can u post a picture please ?

|

4/4/2015 12:55 PM

Photo

These are the color. The pedals are still in the plastic wrap from odyssey and never been removed. I'll get you a photo later. At work right now.
|

4/4/2015 6:53 PM

Photo

Photo

|