Looking to Buy: A Few Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2009 10:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:58 PM

I need to get some parts for my new frame. :D

1. Pivotal seat and post. I'd prefer them both to be black, but if the post isn't I can just paint it.

2. Cranks. I'd prefer not to have another pair of pinch bolts like I have now, haha. Wink

3. Maybe some bars. I like them wide, but not too wide, high but not too high, and they need to have some backsweep...not too much though. You know what I mean...everything's just right. Haha.

4. Maybe a fork? I like fluorescent yellow dirt forks because I can trade them with a friend so we're both happy. :D

5. A 10t, 1-piece driver!!! Mine is 13t and 2-piece...it comes apart all of the time! Oh my god, it's so annoying!

Please post and PM me guys. Thanks so much.

EDIT: I've got some stuff to trade to, guys. Haro bars, Hoffmann 30t sprocket, Hoffmann Disrupter EL2 frame with 19mm or 22mm bearings (19mm are spanish set), and that's it. EDIT: I've got some stuff to trade to, guys. Haro bars, Hoffmann 30t sprocket, Hoffmann Disrupter EL2 frame with 19mm or 22mm bearings (19mm are spanish set), and that's it.

1. Hoffmann Disrupter (EL2 ??) frame. 20.5" TT, 19mm or 22mm bb. Can remove the stickers. No cracks, dents, or bad scratches. Will sell for $60 shipped OBO, or trade towards / for parts.

2. Haro Bars. Good condition. A few scratches from a saw or something...I don't know. Nothing bad. 25" wide, 7.5" rise, not even a 10* backsweep. $20 shipped OBO or towards parts.

3. Hoffmann Disrupter EL2 stock sprocket. 30T. Good condition, with minor wear. Will be cleaned before shipping. Can remove decals. $12 shipped OBO or towards parts.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Looking for Pivotal seat and post!

5/31/2009 10:22 AM

wtf dude

|

5/31/2009 10:34 AM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

wtf dude

Umm.....what?

|

5/31/2009 11:09 AM

I have flourescent yellow dirt forks , do u have anything to trade ?

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

5/31/2009 12:42 PM

Ftkallday wrote:

I'm shootin' you a PM now.

|

5/31/2009 1:25 PM

hey pat you just need the arms i have a spare 48 spline spindle

|

5/31/2009 3:33 PM

Leatherbarrow wrote:

hey pat you just need the arms i have a spare 48 spline spindle

Thanks, Josh.

Post edited.

|

5/31/2009 4:52 PM

Sputnik skyline bars with fit Eddie Cleveland grips.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

FI

5/31/2009 5:23 PM

|

5/31/2009 6:04 PM

Fede/bmx1 and Midsummerjune, I'm shootin' both of you a PM.

|

5/31/2009 6:28 PM

ive got a 10 tooth driver. one piece.

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

5/31/2009 7:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:59 PM

I've got S&M beringer light bars, 27" wide by 8" tall, really good bars. I'll sell them with odi longnecks on them for $55. I've got a near new set of odyssey director forks in great shape, I'll sell them for like $100. And for the cranks, I've got a set of Fit Flow 3-Piece cranks, they're light and strong. I'd sell those for about 100 too. They're just like profiles, and lots of the fit team rides them (Eddy Cleveland, Inman, Dak, etc.). All the parts are in way good shape, I've only run them for like 2 months. I've got a fit DLR stem thats near new too. I'd sell it for like $55, or I'd sell you the bars and it for $100. Hit me up if you'd be interested in any of these parts, I'm trying to get a new set up and get rid of parts I'm not using

|

5/31/2009 7:28 PM

i have 2 seats. and a seatpost. brand new black blank seat post. and i have a purple stolen seat from the stolen sinner complete bike and a kink slim seat.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/31/2009 8:13 PM

Ftkallday wrote:

Dude I was on a friends account sorry , I'm the owner of the forks , sorry about the confusion , just send me the pm I'll get pics and shyt

|

live fast ride faster

6/1/2009 3:43 AM

Talking to Agfracing, Streetsiscalling, Abod, and Fattrax rules.

|

6/1/2009 4:06 AM

streetsiscalling wrote:

I've got S&M beringer light bars, 27" wide by 8" tall, really good bars. I'll sell them with odi longnecks on them for $55. I've got a near new set of odyssey director forks in great shape, I'll sell them for like $100. And for the cranks, I've got a set of Fit Flow 3-Piece cranks, they're light and strong. I'd sell those for about 100 too. They're just like profiles, and lots of the fit team rides them (Eddy Cleveland, Inman, Dak, etc.). All the parts are in way good shape, I've only run them for like 2 months. I've got a fit DLR stem thats near new too. I'd sell it for like $55, or I'd sell you the bars and it for $100. Hit me up if you'd be interested in any of these parts, I'm trying to get a new set up and get rid of parts I'm not using

you rape on your prices... You will probablly not get that much for any of it. THey ncould be brand new and you wouldnt let alone used.

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

6/1/2009 7:40 AM

streetsiscalling wrote:

agfracing wrote:

you rape on your prices... You will probablly not get that much for any of it. THey ncould be brand new and you wouldnt let alone used.

Thus why I asked him to lower his prices. I'm not paying that much for that stuff, I don't care whether it's new or used. It's not worth that much. Thanks for the backup though. :D

|

6/1/2009 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:59 PM

DUDE IM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW I CANT SEE MY EMAIL , WHAT DID IT SAY , SO I NO WAT U HAVE TO TRADE OR W E, THANKS

|

live fast ride faster

6/1/2009 7:53 AM

fattrax rules !! wrote:

DUDE IM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW I CANT SEE MY EMAIL , WHAT DID IT SAY , SO I NO WAT U HAVE TO TRADE OR W E, THANKS

I said that I have cash and some random parts, but the best part that I have is my old haro bars.

I have a Hoffmann Disrupter frame too.

|

6/1/2009 3:51 PM

I really, really need a pivotal seat and post, guys.

|

6/1/2009 8:20 PM

Items for trade or sale added to this.

|

6/1/2009 9:47 PM

selling odyssey cr2 clasic race forks in flu red

|

got fluro forks to sell

6/2/2009 3:52 AM

odsyv4 wrote: