Looking to trade shadow raptor wheel for a rhd coaster

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2013 12:03 PM

Long shot but worth a shot, looking to trade my shadow raptor laced to an alienation felon rim, all black, with brand new bearings in the entire hub. Would love to trade it out for a free coaster in the same conditionPhoto

|

Refs: bmxsteve99, zinum, scramhype, joe_medina, foraben, momoney,

10/25/2013 12:22 PM

i have a stolen easy street freecoaster..everything works as it should if interested text 951-505-5393

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/25/2013 12:27 PM

The easy street had a 10 tooth driver right?

|

10/25/2013 12:48 PM

hatchmoses wrote:

The easy street had a 10 tooth driver right?

yeah 10t rhd

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/25/2013 12:50 PM

Let me do some research into the easy street, I thought a buddy of mine had nothing but problems with his, I'll let ya know something later today

|

10/25/2013 1:02 PM

hatchmoses wrote:

Let me do some research into the easy street, I thought a buddy of mine had nothing but problems with his, I'll let ya know ...more

yeah they can be everyone i've seen with one had problems and all the reviews are flooded with negative results but that's because people don't know how the 4 rail system works, as long as once a month (if you ride as lot) you pop the assembly out and wipe out all the grease it will run flawlessly

|

Refs