Lot of 3 Animal New Era Fitted's

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2013 9:02 PM

Selling my set of 3 Animal Fitted's New Era Hats. I paid a lot for these brand new, and barely wore them because they didn't fit on my head because I grew my hair out. Stickers still on all of them. The hats are 7 3/8. If you want more pics and are seriously interested PM me your number and I'll text you pics.

Don't really want to split them up, so highest offer with shipping included gets them. Paypal only. No trades. Im Legit, let me know. Thanks

Photo

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

5/16/2013 10:20 AM

I know someone wants to pick these up. BUMP^

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

5/16/2013 7:08 PM

Last bump for the hats.

|

5/18/2013 7:20 PM

|

5/23/2013 5:38 PM

An hour to go. Get ehm' cheap!

|

7/12/2013 5:16 PM

BUMP. I still got these if anyone is interested lol. Also looking for a black pivitol fat seat and post.

|

7/12/2013 8:02 PM

Kink chamberlain seat w/ stolen thermalite post. Interested in hats

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/12/2013 9:27 PM

Pics please?

|

7/12/2013 9:38 PM

ill get a pic of post tomorrow. its just a regular post but plastic

Photo

|

7/16/2013 9:32 AM

Post? never heard of a plastic piv post -.- Not sure if I would trust it lol

|

7/16/2013 10:25 AM

There are a few plastic posts on the market. Stolen, duo, cult, united

|