Lots of Stuff FOR SALE/TRADE and Some Stuff WANTED

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2010 4:49 PM

bjkbjbjkbjkbjkbjk

|

2/25/2010 4:55 PM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

i got an ipod 30gb black has some scraches on back on one on the screen offer

nikpeterson wrote:

would you trade anything for it? some sealed magenesium pedals or maybe the decepticon stem?

idk i jus got a new stem and pedals..

|

REFS: udbmx



WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

2/25/2010 5:35 PM

anything else?

|

2/25/2010 6:49 PM

gfhstrghwr

|

2/25/2010 9:01 PM

Price on spindle

|

2/25/2010 9:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2010 9:41 PM

Eastern tramp frame 20.5 black with gyro tabs, headset-Primo balance sealed magnesium pedals-black-Ody trailmixes raw-Ody jc's black?these?

|

REFS: udbmx



WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

2/26/2010 5:27 AM

Odyssey jc's are Jim C metal pedals or what material are they? Sealed or not?
Thanks.

|

2/26/2010 6:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2010 6:07 AM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

i got an ipod 30gb black has some scraches on back on one on the screen offer

nikpeterson wrote:

would you trade anything for it? some sealed magenesium pedals or maybe the decepticon stem?

ill trade for the eastern tramp frame and the primo magenesium pedals? the frame and a pair of pedals?

|

REFS: udbmx



WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

2/26/2010 9:06 AM

hattrckhcky wrote:

Price on spindle

may not be for sale anymore but offer

|

2/26/2010 9:08 AM

LockDown92 wrote:

Odyssey jc's are Jim C metal pedals or what material are they? Sealed or not?
Thanks.

yea theyre just reg alum unsealed but the bearings are mint and as with the rest basically

|

2/26/2010 9:08 AM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

i got an ipod 30gb black has some scraches on back on one on the screen offer

nikpeterson wrote:

would you trade anything for it? some sealed magenesium pedals or maybe the decepticon stem?

ktm-kx339 wrote:

ill trade for the eastern tramp frame and the primo magenesium pedals? the frame and a pair of pedals?

no

|

2/26/2010 12:50 PM

But the trailmixes are sealed? How are the pins? Got replacements?

|

2/26/2010 12:52 PM

i got new demo cranks

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/26/2010 1:50 PM

LockDown92 wrote:

But the trailmixes are sealed? How are the pins? Got replacements?

nope there not but the pins are great and no i dont have replacements but you can get them at the hardware store

|

2/26/2010 1:52 PM

bmxparkrider wrote:

would you just trade the eclat hub for an ipod?

nikpeterson wrote:

depends on the ipod

its a 30gb ipod classic

|

2/27/2010 7:54 AM

bmxparkrider wrote:

would you just trade the eclat hub for an ipod?

nikpeterson wrote:

depends on the ipod

bmxparkrider wrote:

its a 30gb ipod classic

no maybe if you threw in like 25$

|

2/27/2010 10:16 AM

nikpeterson wrote:

depends on the ipod

bmxparkrider wrote:

its a 30gb ipod classic

nikpeterson wrote:

no maybe if you threw in like 25$

alright well how much cash do you want for it with out ipod?

|

2/28/2010 7:54 AM

i dunno dont really wanna sell just the hub so if i did id want like 85 at least

|

2/28/2010 7:59 AM

will you do 15 shipped on the park tire

|

2/28/2010 11:28 AM

shipping is gonna be a little under 10, id maybe do like 19, or id do 15 with somethin else

|

3/1/2010 11:30 AM

we5yeryeyeryeyeeeeeeeeee

|

3/2/2010 9:36 AM

bumpppppp

|

3/2/2010 9:50 AM

Don't buy from him. All of his shit is stolen.

|

Ride rigs