Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2020 1:03 AM

Madera galaxy hubs laced to DT SWISS DOUBLE BUTTED spokes to cinema 777AR rims

Madera helm spline drive 28th sprocket with 22mm spline drive insert

Madera Mast TL stem with fresh profile bolts

Odyssey galaxy twisted pc pedals

Odyssey galaxy Fat capital seat pivotal

Looking to sell, don’t really want to part everything out but if you only want the Madera stuff I’m down to work out something with that
If you don’t want the full wheelset and only want hubs I’m sure we can work something out.
Tires aren’t included Bc the back ones messed up
If you need the tubes toss me a extra 5$ and I’ll give you them!

400$ OBO if you’re local to Chicago area
$425 shipped FOR EVERYTHING
Feel free to text my number because I won’t always be on here unless I’ll get notifications on here idk
708-227-9157
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/1/2020 11:35 PM

How much for stem/sprocket/pedals /seat

|

4/1/2020 11:40 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

I mean are you interested in getting the hubs? I can unlace the wheels down to the hubs if you want, the hubs we’re rebuilt over the summer so they’re still pretty fresh

|

4/1/2020 11:43 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

ScottieShelts wrote:

I mean are you interested in getting the hubs? I can unlace the wheels down to the hubs if you want, the hubs we’re rebuilt over the summer so they’re still pretty fresh

Also shoot my number a text and let’s talk there if you don’t mind!

|

4/2/2020 7:31 AM

How much for just the hubs?

|

4/2/2020 7:47 AM

FistFucDethGrip wrote:

I guess I’ll do 225$ OBO shipped wherever for the hubs, since I’m going to have to unlace the wheels

|

4/2/2020 8:05 AM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

If only Sprocket/Pedals/Stem/Seat I’ll do between 125-140$ shipped, and I throw that different number out there because it’s more pieces to wrap and ship, and I’ll toss in the set of tubes if you want them as well

|

4/2/2020 8:47 AM

How much for the rims?

|

4/2/2020 8:50 AM

ESKEW77 wrote:

How much for the rims?

Are you talking about the wheelset? If so then $280 OBO and that’s with it being shipped to wherever (unless out of country then price will differ)

|

4/2/2020 7:50 PM

ESKEW77 wrote:

How much for the rims?

ScottieShelts wrote:

Are you talking about the wheelset? If so then $280 OBO and that’s with it being shipped to wherever (unless out of country then price will differ)

I was asking about just the rims if you were to sell the hubs separately. I'm building up a bike from spare parts I have in the basement for one of my sons friends and theres a few things I need to complete it.

|

4/2/2020 7:58 PM

ESKEW77 wrote:

How much for the rims?

ScottieShelts wrote:

ESKEW77 wrote:

I was asking about just the rims if you were to sell the hubs separately. I'm building up a bike from spare parts I have in the basement for one of my sons friends and theres a few things I need to complete it.

Unsure of a legit price but I’d say around 50$ shipped I guess, I’ll toss in the cinema vinyl rim strips as well, but I’d rather wait to sell just the rims until I have a buyer for the hubs, since my numbers above shoot me a text if you’d like that way it’s easier to message back and forth about the rims. I also have a demolition zero rim only, a cult 510 chain and a fly rampera tire 2.1 if needed

|

4/3/2020 12:54 PM

Joe_Mackin 3 wrote:

ScottieShelts wrote:

If only Sprocket/Pedals/Stem/Seat I’ll do between 125-140$ shipped, and I throw that different number out there because it’s more pieces to wrap and ship, and I’ll toss in the set of tubes if you want them as well

I’ll run the things you asked me about for 110$ shipped OBO

|

4/3/2020 12:55 PM

FistFucDethGrip wrote:

I’ll drop price to $200 shipped for the hubs

|

4/6/2020 4:09 AM

ScottieShelts wrote:

Madera galaxy hubs laced to DT SWISS DOUBLE BUTTED spokes to cinema 777AR rims

Madera helm spline drive 28th sprocket with 22mm spline drive insert

Madera Mast TL stem with fresh profile bolts

Odyssey galaxy twisted pc pedals

Odyssey galaxy Fat capital seat pivotal

Looking to sell, don’t really want to part everything out but if you only want the Madera stuff I’m down to work out something with that
If you don’t want the full wheelset and only want hubs I’m sure we can work something out.
Tires aren’t included Bc the back ones messed up
If you need the tubes toss me a extra 5$ and I’ll give you them!

400$ OBO if you’re local to Chicago area
$425 shipped FOR EVERYTHING
Feel free to text my number because I won’t always be on here unless I’ll get notifications on here idk
708-227-9157
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Hi I'm after the stem and sprocket cash waiting dont know how to work this can add me on Instagram danielashh1

|