********MUST SEE*********

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 8:54 PM

Every PayPal member is identified by his/her Email and the majority of the PayPal members use Yahoo or Hotmail. After completion of the mailing address confirmation process, usually by adding a CREDIT CARD, PayPal automatically sends the user’s address confirmation info to a mailerbot associated with the user’s Email, in most cases, it’s either a Yahoo mailerbot or Hotmail mailerbot.

The security flaw occurs RIGHT HERE! Both Yahoo and Hotmail mailerbots can be confused by a random user and sends out information saved on its server to that user.
To get PayPal account information of numerous random PayPal users from a Yahoo or Hotmail mailerbot, you have to do the following:

1) Log into your www.paypal.com homepage, and click on “Profile”, and then click on
“Street Address” under “Account Information”.

2) Find the Address whose status is “Home”, and if it says “confirmed”, then please read on.

Basically, A Confirmed Address is any address at which you receive your credit card statement. If you receive a credit card bill at this address, you can confirm it by entering your credit card information. This information will only be used to confirm your address. Your card will not be charged by PayPal.

So, if your Home address is NOT confirmed, then FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON PAYPAL AND ADD A CREDIT CARD TO CONFIRM YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.

3) Now, Check if your PayPal Email is a Yahoo or a Hotmail Email. If it is, please read on. If it is not, create either a yahoo or hotmail Email and log on to www.paypal.com, go to Profiles and then Email, and make it your PRIMARY Email, i.e. the one through which you log on to PayPal and receive Emails from paypal.

4) Okay, now your primary Email is either a Yahoo Email or a Hotmail email, right?

I. If it’s a Yahoo email, then:

paypalmailbot14732@yahoo.com (This is the Yahoo mailerbot described above)

In the subject line, write:

0yah3534paypal78verif-0e24 (To confuse the Yahoo mailerbot)

In the email body, please write exactly 12 lines, which MUST BE as follows:

In line 1: Content-Type: text/plain;

In line 2: charset=us-ascii
(To make the reply readable)

In line 3: address000%%confirmation0e24.yahoo.com
(To confuse the mailerbot)

In line 4: p38ylec00rm::s%%http://www.paypal.com%%
(To make the mailerbot start retrieving information acquired from PayPal.)

In line 5: Your primary email at paypal
(To retrieve information from PayPal, The mailerbot now needs an Email which is the primary Email of a PayPal account with a confirmed mailing address, you have to use your own Email as a bait Email and you’ll need to receive info of other accounts from this Email too, so be sure this is your primary Email at PayPal.)

In line 6: start (retrieve > 0)
(To activate the mailerbot’s retrieval function)

In line 7: verified (*value= = float)
(To continue the mailerbot’s retrieval function)

In line 8: Your PayPal password
(Now you have to enter your paypal password, as the yahoo mailerbot was programmed in a way that it sends testing info to PayPal who’ll verify each account’s password and confirm it with the Yahoo mailerbot. So in line 8, you have to enter your valid/correct password of your PayPal account.)

In line 9: #searchmsgend72hr
(To search for info of PayPal members who had their addresses confirmed in the last 72 hours)

In line 10: Your yahoo email password
(By entering the password of your email. The yahoo mailerbot will assume this is a command from the administrator and will send out information to the “administrator” who is actually you.)

In line 11: send&&idR20034-tsa-0583
(This will make the mailerbot send all the info to your email)

In line 12: #endofmsg
(Last step!)

Note: Please STRICTLY follow the instruction above and you’ll be guaranteed to get an automatic reply from the confused Yahoo mailerbot! Then you’ll have email, password and all sorts of information of PayPal users who had their mailing addresses confirmed over the last 72 hours.

|

8/7/2013 9:13 PM

So you're openly admitting to being a scammer? That's fucking great to know. I have my own money. I'm not robbing anyone out of there hard earned money. By the way, it's the internet and email is shorthand for electronic mail. Add in the fact your victim could potentially live over state lines. Congradulations, you've committed a federal crime.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/7/2013 9:22 PM

Mods please dont delete this yet, I'm sending it to paypal

|

8/7/2013 9:25 PM

Youre an idiot.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/7/2013 9:40 PM

dude your a fucking idiot, if you know this works you should tell paypal so they can fix it and you will most likely get a reward

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/7/2013 10:13 PM

What is your fucking problem? you're are a world class douchecanoe if you do this. Kill yourself.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/7/2013 10:18 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

What is your fucking problem? you're are a world class douchecanoe if you do this. Kill yourself.

If you don't mind, I'm gonna steal your word. Douchcanoe is quite clever

|

8/7/2013 10:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

If you don't mind, I'm gonna steal your word. Douchcanoe is quite clever

It's not original, so go for it haha

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/7/2013 10:24 PM

He's trying to scam look at the email adress , he probely made it up so you guys can send him your info !!!! In thoughs 12 lines he ask for your Paypal email/password and your yahoo info please people dont fall for this !!!!! * admins delete this thread *

|

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

8/7/2013 10:56 PM

Either you're the biggest piece of shit I've yet to have contact with or the greatest troll in the history of the internet.

Douchecanoe, two thumbs up, made me chuckle.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/7/2013 11:17 PM

I thought i was a retard.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/7/2013 11:34 PM

This is just completely fuckin asinine....

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/8/2013 12:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2013 12:50 AM

Do you guys even know if this works? He could have made all that up :3
Actually paypal doesnt give passwords to some administrator via email lol
Everything is encrypted in some SHA encryption which can only be encrypted by the paypal's client side.. Its fucking paypal, they dont have such a simple flaws lol

|

8/8/2013 8:03 AM

nice work cunt. could be worse I guess...

"oh hey I just realized when you type in your social security number the forum it automatically blocks the 9 digit sequence."

XXX-XX-XXXX

that's so cool

|

refs: SnM An1mal, DORBmx, RDB, collin_mcclenahan, asilva23

six won oh ate for too won oh nine oh

8/8/2013 9:34 AM

Only has 30 posts something is up.

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/8/2013 5:32 PM

Regardless this poster should be investigated.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/8/2013 5:57 PM

This is for him to get your information.

Why would paypal use a yahoo account? THEY DON'T.

They would use an email like this: exampleemail@paypal.com

THEIR OWN EMAIL DOMAIN.

Lines 5 and 8 give him your information.

He asks you to set your primary email to a yahoo or hotmail account, then asks for it on line 5, and on line 8 YOUR PASSWORD.

THIS GUY IS PHISHING FOR YOUR INFORMATION. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFO TO HIM

Maybe everyone should make a bunch of stuff up just to piss him off.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura