Minnesota made fullguard sprockets

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2014 10:06 PM

skworl sprockets 28t and 25t various coolrs if you want one hit me up or message here i will get one out to you the re 55 plus shipping

Photo

|

8/2/2014 10:47 PM

If your "Company" is just coming up. Maybe you should should lower the prices.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

8/2/2014 10:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2014 11:20 PM

Vam999 wrote:

This and they have a few cutouts... what material did you use? did you do stress analysis? extensive team testing? is the tooth profile good or random generic shit? these questions matter

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/2/2014 11:17 PM

Vam999 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

This and they have a few cutouts... what material did you use? did you do stress analysis? extensive team testing? is the ...more

I wasn't trying to be a dick to him or anything. The work looks good and everything, but he can't just come and start selling without telling us what these are made of. Gotta start from the bottom, and work your way up.

For that price (55$ + shipping) we can go and buy one online from a company that's been in the industry for years and years that we TRUST.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

8/3/2014 12:33 AM

why not send some of us some free ones, and we'll ride them for like, 2-3 months, or whatever, and we'll give you feedback on how well their doing? send some stickers too incase we like them, maybe if we do we might slap your "company's" sticker on the brain bucket. and tell them about you?

gotta spend money to make money.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/3/2014 1:02 AM

there for a friends company they have been selling them for a year or so, there was some stuff about them on the merged and bmx union, i will get more information on them tomorrow

|

8/3/2014 1:17 AM

Eric Holley rides one, I ride none, they're legit, the brands skworl, hence the acorn, comparable to an MDS. Worth the cheddar if you want something legit that no one else has.

|

8/3/2014 6:41 AM

These are legit, ride got ahold of one to test and had nothing but god things to say about it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!