Mint Perfect 10's black

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2013 3:28 AM

Will post pics soon, you all know Im good for selling...

I have 2 perfect 10's black, mint... may be getting some Elevenz( Im 6'4) If anyone is interested, let me know

Thinking 50 shipped.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/14/2013 5:41 PM

Man I want those now text me at 2179729619 I'm PayPal ready with money right now

|

7/15/2013 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2013 9:24 AM

If you Still got em?

Text me

|

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

7/15/2013 9:25 AM

yes, I'll have 2 sets . Just waiting on the elevenz to arrive. Ill text you both.

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/15/2013 11:15 AM

Ill buy the elevenz

|

Fuck u

7/16/2013 2:23 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

Ill buy the elevenz

Not for sale , unless I decide I dont like them ..

|

REFS-

7/16/2013 8:49 AM

Are you still selling the prefect tens? I would like them if so...

|

7/16/2013 1:21 PM

Mikehancho wrote:

Are you still selling the prefect tens? I would like them if so...

yes, you get my text yesterday?

|

REFS-

7/16/2013 2:01 PM

No I never did get your text I'm ready to buy though

|

7/16/2013 2:51 PM

Mikehancho wrote:

No I never did get your text I'm ready to buy though

Just sent a text again now, please let me know if you get it

|

REFS-