Mongoose Motomag

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2017 8:11 AM

Looking to find a buyer for my 81 Motomag . Bike is practically in show condition . Nickle frame . Photo

|

6/27/2017 8:48 AM

You would probably have better luck posting this on BMXMuseum. Most of the people here are into the newer stuff. Really nice bike though.

|

6/27/2017 10:30 AM

SquirrelBait wrote:

You would probably have better luck posting this on BMXMuseum. Most of the people here are into the newer stuff. Really nice ...more

This. BMXmuseum will find you a buyer.

That's a super cool bike, if I had the cash I'd scoop it right up.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

6/28/2017 8:03 AM

SquirrelBait wrote:

You would probably have better luck posting this on BMXMuseum. Most of the people here are into the newer stuff. Really nice ...more

ok thanks !

|

6/28/2017 8:04 AM

SquirrelBait wrote:

Thanks ! ill try that

|

7/2/2017 10:13 AM

I love how they had director like forks in 81. Probably we're even around in the 70s. I really like this bike though. How much?

|

7/2/2017 11:00 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I love how they had director like forks in 81. Probably we're even around in the 70s. I really like this bike though. How ...more

I can tell you it wont be cheap. That is a BEAUTIFUL Motomag

|

7/14/2017 6:01 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I love how they had director like forks in 81. Probably we're even around in the 70s. I really like this bike though. How ...more

I decided to just keep it . its fun to just look at nowadays and it gets mass attention as a show piece !! Memories when i was 11 when it was brand new smile

|