4/1/2018 8:37 AM

21.25tt, V4, perfect shape with zero damage
140.00 shipped

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

4/1/2018 5:06 PM

You got anything else for sale?

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

4/1/2018 5:31 PM

21 blk/chrome haro lineage
21.2 burgundy bsd soulja
21.25 chrome dugan

Maybe a 20.75 pearl white united region

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

4/1/2018 6:49 PM

Can u shoot me some pictures and prices please?

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

4/2/2018 2:56 PM

RIP skeerdo

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

4/2/2018 3:21 PM

asilva23 wrote:

RIP skeerdo

And Faka79

OTB is OVA

|

Legit

4/2/2018 8:44 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

21 blk/chrome haro lineage
21.2 burgundy bsd soulja
21.25 chrome dugan

Maybe a 20.75 pearl white united region

price/condo on the bsd?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

4/3/2018 1:56 AM

BSD looks new

140 shipped

|

Legit

4/3/2018 6:34 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

And Faka79

OTB is OVA

Photo

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

4/3/2018 6:54 AM

Shit...I don't need another frame, but I just got a 21.25 and it's the perfect fit for me. Plus...I still want a raw clear frame. If no one grabs the mothership by the end of the week, I might have to take it off your hands.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/6/2018 8:02 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Shit...I don't need another frame, but I just got a 21.25 and it's the perfect fit for me. Plus...I still want a raw clear frame. If no one grabs the mothership by the end of the week, I might have to take it off your hands.

Just take it man, I'd probably take it but it would be a waste of paint in my hands, I don't really dig raw but I know a lot of people do. If you can pay for it, you earned it.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/6/2018 10:20 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

Just take it man, I'd probably take it but it would be a waste of paint in my hands, I don't really dig raw but I know a lot of people do. If you can pay for it, you earned it.

Hahha well...you're a terrible influence! I just have too many random ass parts sitting around to justify another frame, honestly. If I can get rid of these forks, freecoasters, old SE frame and other stuff, I could grab this!

OP - Interested in any kinds of trade + cash? I have 2 Alienation Rush V2 Freecoasters (one LHD brand new, one RHD lightly used) A 2011 SE 20.875 TT Heavy Hitter frame in almost new condition, just a dent on the chainstay, and S&M Race XLT bars and forks. Let me know!

|

4/6/2018 11:33 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Hahha well...you're a terrible influence! I just have too many random ass parts sitting around to justify another frame, honestly. If I can get rid of these forks, freecoasters, old SE frame and other stuff, I could grab this!

OP - Interested in any kinds of trade + cash? I have 2 Alienation Rush V2 Freecoasters (one LHD brand new, one RHD lightly used) A 2011 SE 20.875 TT Heavy Hitter frame in almost new condition, just a dent on the chainstay, and S&M Race XLT bars and forks. Let me know!

Are the bars and fork the white ones you got with that S&M frame?

|

Legit

4/6/2018 11:35 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Hatebreeder wrote:

Yes sir. Never used!

|

4/6/2018 2:32 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Hatebreeder wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Yes sir. Never used!

What are you thinking trade wise for them?

|

Legit

4/6/2018 2:34 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Yes sir. Never used!

Hatebreeder wrote:

I'm thinking like...$80 for the bars + fork and I can paypal you $60? Let me know.

If you're interested I'm interested and we can work it out so we both win!

|

4/6/2018 6:48 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Yes sir. Never used!

Hatebreeder wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I'm thinking like...$80 for the bars + fork and I can paypal you $60? Let me know.

I am fine with that. If you can use the frame, Ill find something to use the bars and fork on. Do you have a number I can text you at?

|

Legit

4/7/2018 5:54 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Hatebreeder wrote:

I am fine with that. If you can use the frame, Ill find something to use the bars and fork on. Do you have a number I can text you at?

For sure! 845-270-3754

|

4/7/2018 7:11 PM

Traded to TheDarkEnergist

|

Legit