Motorola Droid or iPod 32gb 3rd gen like new...trade for decent rear wheel. 9t RHD

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2011 3:36 PM

Just what the title says...building a custom wheel...but not going to have all if parts and be able to have my rims lace it before next friday when I leave for vacation in Myrtle Beach. Buddy and I want to take our bikes down with us to ride....and I need a back wheel to get me through the trip until I get back and can have my custom one laced. If interested you can text me at 716-753-0129

|

ref: YKNUM, wyattearp

4/27/2011 3:53 PM

y dont you just lace yours its not hard and use your frame as a truing stand

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/27/2011 5:23 PM

I've never tried it..and I have no idea which length spokes to order...its just a lot less headache if i have someone else do it

|

ref: YKNUM, wyattearp

4/27/2011 6:57 PM

do you want a freecoaster? i live in ny too lol but i live in manhattan

|

refs: aw1234512, njbmxerdude, Sancheezz

4/27/2011 6:59 PM

k0nv1kt wrote:

I've never tried it..and I have no idea which length spokes to order...its just a lot less headache if i have someone else do it

just ask albes odds are they will no and lacing isnt hard to do at all

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/27/2011 7:00 PM

Yeah I wouldn't mind a freecoaster...the last wheel I built was an Alienation Rush v2 laced to a GSport rollcage, and I loved it...is it RHD 9t? which free coaster is it? what rim is it laced to? colors? condition? you can send pics to my cell if you want...716-753-0129...what were you interested in trade? I need the wheel here before next Friday if possible so I'd like to get this moving ASAP

|

ref: YKNUM, wyattearp

4/27/2011 7:06 PM

k0nv1kt wrote:

Yeah I wouldn't mind a freecoaster...the last wheel I built was an Alienation Rush v2 laced to a GSport rollcage, and I loved it...is it RHD 9t? which free coaster is it? what rim is it laced to? colors? condition? you can send pics to my cell if you want...716-753-0129...what were you interested in trade? I need the wheel here before next Friday if possible so I'd like to get this moving ASAP

send me your custom wheel and money for the right spokes i build it for you bro if you feel comftable doing that and obviously whatever it cost to ship it back to you

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/27/2011 8:31 PM

he has a wheel thats gonna be on the way to him soon lol

|

refs: aw1234512, njbmxerdude, Sancheezz

4/27/2011 8:33 PM

Done deal folks...sorry the ipod is gone. And Jbeaton13, thank you...but I'll just ride this wheel from ctph krash until I get my custom back from my local shop. Thank you though.

|

ref: YKNUM, wyattearp

4/27/2011 9:16 PM

k0nv1kt wrote:

Done deal folks...sorry the ipod is gone. And Jbeaton13, thank you...but I'll just ride this wheel from ctph krash until I get my custom back from my local shop. Thank you though.

no prob i figured you wouldnt want to do that anyway i no i would feel sketchy doing that lol

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/27/2011 9:20 PM

Oh no, its no prob...I've been on here two years, and thankfully I've only dealt with legit people. If you've got refs, I trust that, but I can have my local shop get it done, prob before you'd even receive the parts from me, and then you'd still have to use my money to order the spokes, and the time it would take you to do it, and then send it back...My local shop said they could get it in next wed, and I could pick it up friday, but I'm leaving friday for Myrtle beach, and I wanted to be able to take my bike down and ride...so even though I wont have that one, I ended up working out a deal with ctph for a decent freecoaster setup I can use til I get back, and have my shop lace it up

|

ref: YKNUM, wyattearp

4/29/2011 6:26 AM

enjoy the wheel man lol freecoaster wasn't my thing i like cassette better, but anyway the wheel is on route to you now

|

refs: aw1234512, njbmxerdude, Sancheezz

5/8/2011 9:24 PM

when you gonna ship?

|

refs: aw1234512, njbmxerdude, Sancheezz