3/27/2014 2:30 PM

I have a mutiny Burlish complete with the following parts
Odyssey wheels
V3 rear
Vandero front
Fit whitewalls
S&M race stem
Profile cranks

And I'm sure I have forgotten some stuff the frame has a 21.5 TT and a 14.25 rear stay
All the parts are like new this bike has barely been ridden maybe twice since I built it.
I'm looking for $600+ ship. I will possibly trade for a 24 inch or may part it out if I don't get a buyer on the bike.
Call or text anytime 253-230-5182

|

refs: Blainep80, superstardk, Ecuadevil, A08, Deehos, vam999, HB Mooky, white knight, Mike_1033, xBikeaholic,

3/27/2014 3:28 PM

You realize that's like a 7 year old bike, right?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/27/2014 4:56 PM

Yep and it rides just like a new one! And all the parts are only a year old and hasn't been ridden! But thanks for the history lesson Colon!Photo

|

refs: Blainep80, superstardk, Ecuadevil, A08, Deehos, vam999, HB Mooky, white knight, Mike_1033, xBikeaholic,

3/27/2014 5:08 PM

Im riding an 08 Hoffman Bama. Are you saying since its old, and its held up this long, its trash? Id buy an older frame over a new one in a heartbeat. Unless of course it was heat treated and all that jazz.

|

3/27/2014 5:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2014 5:17 PM

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

Im riding an 08 Hoffman Bama. Are you saying since its old, and its held up this long, its trash? Id buy an older frame over a ...more

I'm saying a 7 year old bike won't sell for $600. A brand new custom won't sell on the used market for $600.

PS parting out is a better way to sell. If you part out I'm interested in the frame

|

3/27/2014 5:53 PM

You were just ragging on how old it is and now you want the frame? Lol make an offer I might just part it out!

|

3/27/2014 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2014 7:06 PM

J.r._Faw wrote:

Yep and it rides just like a new one! And all the parts are only a year old and hasn't been ridden! But thanks for the history ...more

I see what you did there, haha

That's a sweet setup btw, goodluck selling.

|

3/27/2014 8:12 PM

J.r._Faw wrote:

You were just ragging on how old it is and now you want the frame? Lol make an offer I might just part it out!

There was no rage involved. Just a statement that it probably won't sell at that price. How's $150 shipped sound?

|

3/28/2014 3:21 AM

Let me think on it I'm going to wait a little bit and see if I get any offers on the complete bike but I may do that for just the frame.

|

3/28/2014 6:32 PM

J.r._Faw wrote:

Let me think on it I'm going to wait a little bit and see if I get any offers on the complete bike but I may do that for just ...more

alright man. Let me know if/when you decide.

|

3/31/2014 3:31 PM

Decided yet?

|