NOBODY DEAL WITH BMXJEFF

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2013 10:36 AM

i was sold a total voltron and total gs bars for 110$ on july 17th. he sent a paypal order for 55$ (i was supposed to pay half first, then the other half when i received it). i payed the order and i never heard from him again. he was an unconfirmed user on paypal as well. i emailed him multiple times and he never responded. the reason the parts were so cheap is because he had me under the impression that he needed immediate money to pay for a rig to propose to his girlfriend with.

his info through paypal is:

jeffery rollins
jjplane12@yahoo.com

|

for faster response, text/call 727-252-3591
refs- ScramHype, BMX4Lyfee, Kevin Burnett, DORbmx

8/8/2013 10:41 AM

He was trying to scam people a while back. that sucks!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/8/2013 10:42 AM

i also have our entire conversation through email if anyone would like to see, it just takes forever to screen cap it all

|

8/8/2013 10:45 AM

shitty dude. hopefully you get your $$ back

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/8/2013 11:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2013 11:04 AM

Did you file a claim on PayPal?

|

8/8/2013 12:11 PM

paypal claim time. and if he is unconfirmed he can only use 10 of that. the other 45 will be locked till hes confirmed

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/8/2013 12:14 PM

He scammed me out of pedals. Cool kid right there.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/8/2013 12:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

paypal claim time. and if he is unconfirmed he can only use 10 of that. the other 45 will be locked till hes confirmed

Working on it right now

|

8/8/2013 12:24 PM

I'm sorry to sound like an ass but why the fuck did anyone deal with him in the first place? I mean unless you don't get on often the guy comes on here begging for free stuff then all of sudden has a lot of decent aftermarket parts to sell.... I mean NOBODY else thought that was odd lol? I mean he offered me 3 of the same sprockets in different colors. I knew then he wasn't legit. Good luck skids hopefully you'll get your money back man same to the others.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/8/2013 1:59 PM

Four wrote:

I'm sorry to sound like an ass but why the fuck did anyone deal with him in the first place? I mean unless you don't get on often the guy comes on here begging for free stuff then all of sudden has a lot of decent aftermarket parts to sell.... I mean NOBODY else thought that was odd lol? I mean he offered me 3 of the same sprockets in different colors. I knew then he wasn't legit. Good luck skids hopefully you'll get your money back man same to the others.

Exactly, i hated him from the start asking for free shit and then the next day he says he has like 4 brand new animal hubs and sprockets and frames and shit. from all the stuff I've seen him offer he basically had a full bike it was BS.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/8/2013 2:46 PM

Hasent someone posted a tread about him before?
Sux that people like that make it hard for the rest of us new guys trying to sell stuff on here.

|

8/8/2013 2:57 PM

His orginal name pissed me off it was disgusting. twizted.insane.juggalo no die.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest