NOS mint rare 70s to 80's BMX hard to find parts, last few sets, dont miss out!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2011 11:59 PM

[size=14pt][color=red]
Everything buyer will be provided with pics of their parcels with postage and tracking proof emailed to them.A valid website will be provided to ensure delivery.

NOS mint NITTO B701 gold anodized high quality alloy bars,knurling is perfect, shows it never been fitted.stamped and made in Japan.$105 shipped (LAST SET)

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint WIN straight crossbar chromoly flawless original chrome finish,from the 70's.Made in Japan with original decal.$105 shipped.2 sets left.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint WIN straight crossbar high quality alloy gold anodized handlbar.Flawless, no fades with original decal intact. Made in Japan from the 70's. $102 shipped. 3 sets left!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint fluted alloy seat post ,rare size 22.6 mm. $42 shipped (only set)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Kashi aero style seat,minty chrome rails,no cracks,never used. $28 shipped (LAST Set FOUND,once gone theyre gone)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Viscount aero seat, flawless, no scratches,bright primary red tone like original Elina's red, minty chrome seat rails.Stamped Visount. $29 shipped each. (few sets left)
NOS mint 80's made genuine Viscount seat with minty chrome rails.Flawless finish, tone of red is like the original Elina red seat.Stamped Viscount underneath the seat. $27 shipped.(just a few sets left)*the "Giant" logo has been removed and it looks so much better.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint last two sets of genuine engraved VISCOUNT seat gut in minty chrome .$19 shipped each or take both for $34 shipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint 80's made genuine Viscount seat with minty chrome rails.Designed like the MX seat but has a much better finish and quality vinyl material. Flawless finish, tone of red is like the original Elina red seat.Stamped Viscount underneath the seat. $30 shipped.I shot these few pics without flash and my room was dark so the red looks kinda dark.(just a few sets left)*the "Giant" logo has been removed and it looks so much better.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Here's a picture of the real red color of the seat in person,flawless, not a scratch.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Before removing the logo:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

The VERY LAST SET OF Very rare NOS mint SUZUE real sealed bearing large flange 36 holes hubs set,flawless finish,spins super smooth and comes with orignal decal on both hubs and original box with track nuts.THE LAST SET I CAN FIND,you'll not see me sell another set here anymore! $195 shipped, i will pay extra for the "pink slip" which guarantees the parcel to arrive and also to be extra safe, it will be shipped registered with tracking number as well. You'll never see these hubs sold anywhere else.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Rare NOS mint vintage WIN ano gold bars. Original decal intact,flawless, no fades or scratches. Now reduced to $85 shipped!(few sets left)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Rare NOS mint San Marco BMX seat, soft high quality vinyl like Elina's. $35 shipped , made in Italy.Only a few sets.
[LINK TO IMAGE] [img width=800 height=600]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/mayobosh/Picture875.jpg[/img] [img width=800 height=600]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/mayobosh/Picture878.jpg[/img]
Last few pairs of genuine NOS mint Tange grips,made in Japan by Seiko G.$38 shipped a pair.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Shimano PDA 200 graphite 9/16 for 3 pc cranks....Made in Japan....Now Lowered to $45 shipped!BELOW COST! DONT MISS OUT! LAST PAIR!Further discounted!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Dead mint flawless pristine condition Redline Kusuki made in Japan chromoly bars. Just a few sets found. Original decal and perfect welds with not a spot of rust or scratch. $98 shipped each.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint WIN V bar, chromoly, came stock with Kuwahara KYZ's. Flawless chrome plating, original decal intact.$103 shipped each!!!.Made in Japan from the late 70s.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Dead mint old stock i found in a warehouse. Well kept and all flawless, genuine Araya , i think they are 7B's? Please correct me if i'm wrong. They are 20 x 1.50 and 48 H. Not even a scratch. $110 shipped a pair. There are only a few pairs remaining. Sold a pair, only one pair remaining. ONe set soldl pending payment, just 2 more remianining.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Dia compe cables front and rear set unopened. Complete with cable ends, no missing parts. Comes in freestyle green and freestyle pink.Stamped and dated 88.Made in Japan. Only sets. $38 shipped each. (ALL LAST SETS)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sorry i forgot to rotate the pic: (its the same price as the green Dia compe cables)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint IRC PRO FREESTYLE 20x 1.75 tires.Soft and no dry rots or cracksFeels very new.Can take very high pressure,original label intact,
made in Japan. (LAST PAIR) $115 shipped .
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint IRC Racer 24" knobby tires. Fresh and soft, no dry rots, can take high pressure, no cracks.Soft nylon walls,condition is like they were made yesterday. Very limited stock. $100 shipped (shipped flat) Made in Japan.WILL BE SHIPPED VIA SPEEDPOST(Costly but very secure and comes with a very detailed tracking system,ensured arrival) HONESTLY SELLING WAY BELOW COST! Only a few sets left, they are perfect and not damaged. Dead mint and feels very new!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint very rare GT gold stem.Unique built for 1" or 1 1/8, you can use it on either head tubes because of the tapered neck.Flawless chrome, minty chrome bolts, not a scratch.Fresh gold ano, no fades. $89 shipped.(only set)No missing parts.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint MKS PB20 graphite 1/2 " pedals (very tough,ive been using mine since 1986 and its still in use now)(last pair)$48 shipped!!! LAst pair!!!PRICE SLASHED!!! Dont miss out, only pair left!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint Shimano DX brake cable set no longer available.

NOS vintage late 70's to early 80s nos mint Airline Italian alloy BMX double clamp stems. $84 shipped! PRICE SLASHED TO COST!! Below cost!(gold is sold)All original decals intact! Last set of each! Dont miss out!

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint original print (not repops) Hatari ET from Japan vintage complete decals set.Can be used on the original ET builds.
Few sets left. $28 shipped each. (LAST SET)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint vintage Shimano Bobby Encinas complete decal set(original, non repop)$25 shipped each set.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint vintage Ferrari race bike complete decal set.Original non repop(1 set only)$28 shipped each
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOS mint vintage LOOK BMX nylon seat.[b](MADE BY SAN MARCO)
No tears, never been used, super white. $36 shipped.(only SET) Minty chrome rails.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO OFFERS.

Thank you for viewing.
I respond faster on email.
ahbosh@gmail.com[

My paypal is :
ahbosh@gmail.com
You can email me there too.

|

12/6/2011 9:49 AM

You will have much better luck on bmxmusem mate.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

12/6/2011 11:01 AM

ya man i'll be straight up with ya the bmx museum.com or e-bay this site is mainly younger riders and that old school stuff just dont sell trust me

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/6/2011 3:48 PM

Thank you Bob and Showtime for letting me know.
I know they are mostly younger riders here and want new school parts but i've sold a few old school parts here. So i'll just give it some more time to try.
I'm already a member at the bmx museum and the sales arent too good.

Besides ozbmx.au.com,. can you guys let me know if there are any good with high traffic oldschool bmx forums in Australia please? I'd really appreciate if you can send me some links for old school bmx sites from Australia or any other countries. I ship oversaes for every item.
Hope you can help me out, i owe you guys a big favour. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
TA

|

12/6/2011 4:42 PM

Hi Mosuntzu,
About the NOS mint WIN V chomo bars.
I have sent you two pm's on with picture attachments.

Hope you can see it clearly on the pm box.
If its not clear, please email me at:
ahobosh@gmail.com

I will attach more rare nos mint bike parts to you .

Many thanks
TA
|