36h
rsd
9t driver
14mm axle

$125 SHIPPED(PRICE DROPPED) Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/8/2014 8:54 PM

... why do you want that much for that hub?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/8/2014 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2014 8:49 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

... why do you want that much for that hub?

this
rarity on a freecoaster doesn't mean anything except that if it brakes, you're screwed

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/8/2014 10:32 PM

its a rare and solid hub, ive seen them sell for more. should someone been interested with an offer lower then the price posted, they will do so. Ive always been open to offers and work with buyers on here

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/9/2014 3:05 PM

The bamboo was replaced with the nyb japan coaster. It retails for 220. And a brand new bamboo is right around 200 for anyone that thinks he's asking too much. Horror, unlike these guys I understand the bamboo, how solid/reliable it is. Dont take any less than 175

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/1/2014 3:02 PM

bummpp

|

REFS-

12/4/2014 11:49 PM

PRICE DROP, 125 SHIPPED! WANT EVERYTHING IM SELLING GONE..

|

REFS-

12/5/2014 9:39 AM

Are these sealed or unsealed?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/5/2014 10:03 AM

All Nankais are unsealed..or caged actually. Its what made them the most reliable freecoaster and never have bearings blow or crush. Im just set in my ways, female axles, lsd...otherwise Id build it up.

|

REFS-

12/13/2014 6:59 PM

100 shipped on the Bamboo if it sells tonight!

|

REFS-