Need All 4 Hubguards

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2013 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2013 10:25 PM

I need 2 G-Sport Glands, a Primo DSG preferably in the alloy version, and some universal hubguard for my non-drive side rear hub. I prefer black (not sprayed) and I don't want them so beat up. I have roughly $30 and I want all final prices to cover all shipping and fees. Any extra spacers, sleeves, or whatever that goes to make the hubguard functionable, I'll need those also. So tired of grinding and bending the spokes near my hub flange. I've already put some nicks on my front hub.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/12/2013 11:24 PM

Gsport gland and mutiny hubguard $17 shipped for both

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

5/13/2013 7:03 AM

Got a brand new plastic DSG, out of packaging. $7 shipped?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 7:10 AM

I got 2 glands. Used but not beat to hell

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/13/2013 7:29 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

Gsport gland and mutiny hubguard $17 shipped for both

Pictures? Condition? $17 covering all of those fees and shipping to my area? Does it have everything needed to function properly?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/13/2013 7:55 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Pictures? Condition? $17 covering all of those fees and shipping to my area? Does it have everything needed to function properly?

the gsport is new and mutiny guard has light damage..Yes $17 covers everything.and I used a small locknut and spacer on my odys v3 hub with the mutiny guard(ill include them if you like) and I have both zipties and shoelace for the gsport guard .......I might also have another gsport gland for sale if i can get a new guard at my local shop
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

5/13/2013 9:01 PM

So the Mutiny hubguard is universal? I'll take the locknut and spacer too just in case.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/13/2013 10:09 PM

Yo? You got PayPal? Give me the email to it. I may get my friend to buy it tomorrow.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/13/2013 10:12 PM

tomdon wrote:

I got 2 glands. Used but not beat to hell

Tom, I feel like going back to 2 left pegs as I naturally rode. It'll be for a while till I can get a DSG, an MDS, and another Gland. I smashed my chainstay a couple times and my chain is kinda fucked right now. I still didn't fix it yet and I just got the chain last week.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

5/14/2013 10:15 PM

Photo

Photo
|

BikeCheck Refs: